Co-written with: BriGhost
A/N: check out the book baby daddy that we wrote together on her page, and feel free to check out my other MGK books 😇🖤 enjoyyy

Atlantis was with her friends heading backstage at her boyfriend's concert. Atlantis was somewhat happy. She understood they were both young and a little crazy, but the thought of watching him doing things like swinging from balconies during his performances made her heart drop.

She had always been around, and she was the first girl he'd dated after breaking up with his baby-mama Emma

The guys that were backstage eyed her up and down, and she always felt uncomfortable at these shows, she wished he hadn't told her to dress nice.

She got nervous as she heard the crowd chanting.

"KELLS! KELLS! KELLS! KELLS...MGK! MGK! MGK!"

..............

Atlantis knew the show was over when she smelled the unpleasant scent of weed, coffee and cocaine backstage.

She walked into the room where she heard the most noise coming from and realised it was his dressing room. She knocked on the door, and heard a bunch of chuckles. Atlantis walked in when he didn't answer and rolled her eyes at the sight of him sniffing a line off the table.

"I see you boys are up to no good." She chuckled sitting herself next to Kells. He didn't pay much attention to her as he drank Vodka straight from the bottle. She hated the way he acted when he was high or drunk, when it was weed it was fine, but mix it with pills, shrooms and alcohol and it just didn't work out.

"It's getting late, I'm gonna head back home." She told him, and he completely ignored her.

"Kells!" She slapped his shoulder as all the boys held the hands to their mouths as they snickered.

"I'm heading home." She got up.

"Come back!" Kells called out.

He stumbled up and followed her.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't you wanna chill with me?" He pouted.

"Babe you know I don't want to be around you when you're like this!" She huffed.

He was extremely clumsy but he managed to pin her against the wall and kiss her neck.

"Coke makes you horny, so do you need drugs to successfully fuck me?" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Do I not fuck you when I'm sober." He chuckled as he lifted her up.

"Where are you taking me?"

He didn't answer her as he carried her through the empty hallways, she started to realise how creepy the venue actually was as he took her to an even darker place.