6

Atlantis was considered famous since she'd done so much work, she had gained an even bigger following.  She was linked to Eminem of all people and The song airplanes pt 2 ft Eminem had recently dropped, it featured her on the chorus. The video came out for it. She was in Detroit in the video wearing a huge varsity type jacket and boots. People started a rumor that the jacket was Em's.

Colson and her had no communication. She never replied to him. She was enjoying her life with her friends, and for once not worrying about what he was up to.

She was in shape and loved her body. She loved how she felt. She could finally be free.

AtlantisVetiti:
forbidden like the city....🦋

Slimxx: Damn

Slimxx: Damn....

Rookxx: she's forbidden alright

Atlantis was sitting in her living room, she chuckled to herself as she watched Marshall spit bars, some of which included a diss towards Kells.

Meanwhile Colson was watching tv when he instantly focused on it as he listened to the headline.

Are Atlantis Vetiti & Eminem Engaged? A ring was seen on that FINGER. 

It showed pictures of them together heading inside a restaurant with friends and there was a ring on her finger.

It made Colson's blood boil, how could she move on so quickly?, and with his rival at that. He assumed she just didn't care about him anymore. It was an unusual feeling, he still cared and she didn't. She looked so happy.

His girl had moved on and was happy without him. Atlantis was all smiles in the video papz had taken of her, and the ring couldn't go unnoticed, since it was huge.

It seemed like life was going good for her, but she was bullied by people for being with Eminem when her ex was MGK. Atlantis was a goddess but no one thought she deserved him.

She had started to be torn down on social media. Colson saw it in the comments, of different fan accounts dedicated to him. He could feel it in his bones, something was gonna happen. Something big that would tear them apart for good. It happened. Eminem dropped the album 'Kamikaze'.

There was a shot towards Kells, of course.

Kells sat on his sofa with a frown on his face, he was already missing his daughter, who he'd only seen the day before. She was his distraction from all the fighting.

Now this shit had happened, and he couldn't stop stressing out about it all. Especially since Atlantis was involved, he didn't understand why she kept doing it.

He jumped out of his thoughts when he saw his phone light up, it was his manager, Ashleigh.

"Wassup?" He asked as he answered the phone, the past few months had been extra stressful, he was always ready for bad news.