12

A week had passed and Kells had stayed at Atlantis' house, she'd failed to warn him about her brother.

"Baby, wake up." He spoke as she opened her eyes.

"What's this for?" She gasped as she rubbed her eyes at the tray of pancakes and iced tea he'd made for her.

"Happy anniversary!" He said sarcastically.

"Oh..." she said as panic instantly travelled through her body.

"We haven't celebrated it for over three years now, and I'm changing so I wanted to start doing it again. But happy seven years!" He smirked.

"Seven!"

"We were like seventeen? When we first started dating."

"Thank you...and Happy Anniversary babe." She blushed as she took a bite of a pancake.

"We need to start doing this more, we should be celebrating birthdays and valentines and doing what couples are meant to do."

"I know." She nodded.

She fed him a piece of the food as she picked up her phone to see where her brother was.

He was definitely due to arrive. Before she even finished typing her message she got a notification.

J: I think I'm outside your crib, this shit is huge!

"Stay in here! You stay here...actually lock yourself in there!" She pointed towards the bathroom.

"Why?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"Please?"

"I'm gonna say no to that." He smirked. She put the tray aside and stood up.

"Why are the men in my life so fucking stubborn!" She tied her dressing gown and went downstairs to the front door.

As soon as she opened the door she jumped into her brother's arms.

"I missed you so damn much." She muffled into his shoulder, he had the build of a man and she was surprised by how much he had grown...

........................

She sat at the end of the dining table, and she couldn't help but gulp at the weird energy between Jordan and Kells.

"Since she left how many times have you cheated on her?!"

"What?"

"Since Casie was born, when y'all started touring, when she basically left me behind for you....how many times have you cheated one her!"

"I don't think we needed to be talking about-"

"I'm not fourteen anymore, this time I'll fucking kill you and you know it, be a man before I stick a blade in you."

"Jordan...stop it, this isn't gangland you can't go around throwing these type of threats!"

"I'll go back just to beat your ass." He hissed.

"I don't know! You talk too much! I don't know!"

"How many times has he cheated on you?"

"I don't know." Atlantis said with tears in her eyes.

"He's cheated on you so many times that you've lost count?" He laughed.

"I'm older! Don't laugh in my face you disrespectful little bitch." She rolled her eyes, her own brother thought she was joke for staying with him.

"Awww sis, you're the bitch...you're the whore, I'm so disappointed in you, you're so desperate that you would stay with him."

"Don't talk to me like that!" Atlantis found her voice breaking as tears began to stream down her cheeks.