"I'm so in love with you tae" jungkook says rubbing their noses together before looking towards the movie and cuddling a little closer.

it was now night and the girls were asleep and taehyung was in his own room eating some ramen while looking through some papers. he felt like taking a little break and decided to go on his phone clicking on the news app.

wanting to read some articles, until he saw his name.

Kim Taehyung, boyfriend of Jeon Jungkook CEO of jeonCM a new CEO of the fashion line building.

taehyung wasn't surprised at the title really. he knew he was going to get attention from the media soon but he didn't think it was going to be this soon.

"A new brand on the JeonCM company has started today, launch day has no date yet"

"Jeon Jungkook, is a taken man right now."

"you got that right" taehyung says shutting off his phone, picking it up again once he got a call.

"hello?" taehyung answers

"hi tae, the sewing team just told me they have done all the clothes designs so they are ready for launch whenever you're ready," jimin says from the other line. jimin has worked for jungkook for for a couple years now. he use to mainly be focused in the medical department but now he is scattered between any department that needs more help. 

"gosh really? that was quick" taehyung says a little speechless.

"I have to go but I thought I should let you know," jimin says before they say goodbye hanging up the phone.

taehyung got up from his desk and went to his bed shutting off the lights and pulling the covers over himself. not even a minute later jungkook walks into taehyung's room wondering why he wasn't coming to bed.

he sees a lump in taehyung's bed and smiles. jungkook walks towards his bed silently opening the covers and sliding in, wrapping his arm over taehyung's waist.

taehyung let out a hum, jungkook felt proud that he could make taehyung feel safe and he was happy that he made taehyung feel secure.

taehyung and jungkook drove separately to work as much as taehyung didn't like the idea he knew that he needed to. jungkook had euni with him and taehyung had yeona.

jungkook was apparently already at work as taehyung was just around the corner.

"twae and mwe day" yeona says catching taehyung's attention

"it is a us day princess" taehyung says as he pulled into the company.

taehyung definitely noticed that yeona was starting to speak more and defiantly a lot clearer.

once taehyung parked his car and got yeona out he shut the door and locked his car. taehyung was walking with yeona in his arms when he looked towards the front of the company to see paparazzi.

there were no guards or security. taehyung froze, he didn't know what to do he hated camera's in his face and being in a large crowd especially if he was getting asked questions.

taehyung also had yeona who was petrified of groups and yelling. taehyung had to think fast, he looked around to see if there was any way he could go.

"taehyung you alright?" someone says causing taehyung to flinch a little and turn around.