Chapter 14: I Need Advice~

"I wish you didn't have to go..." Frank said with a sad look on his face. After what happened this morning, we showered (together, but we didn't go for round two) and got dressed. He made breakfast and coffee....Yes, and I packed up my stuff. I smiled and said "Aww don't worry babe...This won't be my last trip to this house." He smiled and said "Good...Cause my house likes you."

I laughed and he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face in his neck. I hugged him back and breathed in smell of cigarette smoke and Axe on his shirt. After a minute we broke the hug and he sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I smiled and said "Okay baby." He kissed me and I smiled against his lips. When he pulled away, he said "I love you." I kissed him this time and said "I love you too...Bye baby." He said bye, and I walked out the front door.

I walked down the steps of the porch and looked around to see if anyone was watching. When I got to my car, I got in the drivers seat, and put my bag on the passengers seat. I laid my head back on the headrest and sighed. Maybe I'm just being silly for doubting whether or not he really loves me...But I just feel like we're both rushing into it a little...I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I pulled it out and answered it, not bothering with the Caller I.D.

"Hello?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey lover boy, how'd your "date" go?" Pete asked on the other end.

I rolled my eyes and said "Fine, just fine."

"Mhmm yeah sure...You okay?"

I nodded as if he was siting beside me and said "Yeah, I'm fine...Just tired and in desperate need of more coffee."

He chuckled and said "Well that sounds like a winner."

"Hey, do you mind if I come over? I kinda need y'all's advice."

"Um yeah sure man, no problem. Why, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just need a little advice I guess, that's all."

"Oh okay. Well, we'll see ya in a few."

"Okay see ya." and I hung up.

I sat there for a couple minutes, trying to think. I mean, Frank said he loved me, but I'm kinda scared he didn't mean it, or thought he meant it...Was it just a in the moment thing? I mean, Franks been nothing but great to me and treats me more than just a student...But I kinda wanna know if he really does.

I sighed and put my keys in the ignition. After starting the car, I carefully pulled out of the spot, and made my journey to Pete and Patrick's...What better place to go for advice, than the cutest couple in the world?

~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Sorry this one is short)