A Married Chicken

"What's your thoughts on her?"

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

Bakugo's POV:

I glared at him, my face heating up little by little. I stared him down while he chewed on his chicken wing. His attention was on me now.

He looked at me with the same piece of chicken hanging out his mouth. He bites a piece of chicken off before ripping the other part out of his mouth. A bite mark was formed on the chicken. I looked back at his face. He was chewing rigorously. While stuffing the rest of the oily meat into his mouth.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I mumbled underneath my breath. Hawks tilted his head while I shot him another threading glare.

He smirked and sighed, "Young love..."

I spun my head back around, "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY?"

He picked up another piece of chicken and waved it around the air, acting like the chicken was a cigarette. He then glanced back at me with a more mischievous smile.

"I know love when I see one. I have fans chasing me around all day, saying they love me or other crazy shit like that. If that's not love, then I don't know what is?"

He batted his eyes. He sneaky grabbed a chicken from my portion and chucked it into his mouth like I didn't notice that at all.

He chewed and swallowed the cooked meat before continuing.

"A year ago, I met this girl who applied as my sidekick. It was her first day. She bumped into me. I flirted with her. We just clicked."

"You." I stopped halfway through my sentence to point at him. Grease could be seen all around his mouth, "Fell I love?"

He nodded, "She doesn't actually like you, right? You paid her... right?"

"That's so mean Pom. You should be treating your elders nicely."

He pouted as he continued to stuff more chicken in his mouth.

"So you fucking paid her," I asked to confirm my suspicions,

he glanced at me and shook his head.

"You don't understand what love is. Yet. You'll get it eventually."

He popped two nuggets into his mouth, "I proposed to her a month ago. Our wedding was a few days ago. She's also pregnant with a baby boy. We decided to name him Katio Takami."

I gagged as he turned all mushy and stuff. I looked down to see empty cardboard with sauce spread all over it. I slowly raised my head, making contact with the man sitting right in front of me. He let out a nervous laugh and a small whimper. I pointed at the empty container before slamming my hands on the white table.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING PORTION!"

[Y/N]'s POV:

A scream echoed through the restaurant. I wasn't surprised when I knew exactly. Who it was. I sighed and rolled my head around, cracking the majority of the bones before making my way toward the table. I could see three figures as I got closer. I saw Dark Shadow preventing Bakugo to get any closer to Hawks as Tokoyami patted Hawks back. I slipped my sleeves up and cracked my knuckles before stepping toward Bakugo more.

"FIGHT ME! YOU BIRD-"

Everyone was silent. My fist was red as I shook it in the air to smooth my pain. The Pomeranian has a hand placed on the spot where I punched him. He sneered and looked back at me.