Lash Out

Amber

"Why the fuck is he there with her!?!"

Lau hissed, pacing furiously back and forth from the kitchen back to the living room.

"Call him, NOW!"

"Lau, calm down its just little meet and greet with her folks. I'm sure there just enjoying the time off from the drama."

Sometimes when Lau got angry, he was a total nut job especially when he didn't get his way. This situation was no different, but he actions were.

"It's been three days, plus we got workshop to get to by Friday!"

"But you're not worried about that."

His eyes bored daggers into my forehead, but the heat of his glare wasn't going to keep me from what I had to say.

"Every since the argument between you and Cyn she's been gone with Larry. Why is that?"

"If I knew I wouldn't be fucking asking you why they are together!"

He flung his arm up making his way to the kitchen to lean on the counter.

"It's because you hurt her, its that simple. She opened up to you, even if it was out of anger she opened up about a wound that was still fresh in her mind and you dumped salt and lemon juice all in it. She cared about everything that happened with you, that girl was covered in your blood and didn't even want to leave the night you were in the hospital, we had to make her! She even took down that nasty bitch you can't seem to get rid of, So now that you fucked up, saying some shit you didn't need to say, she's found someone that loves her, even when her feelings had drifted along the way he was still by her side."

He took a seat in front of me pressing his knuckles to his mouth as he breathed through his nose.

"I didn't do shit to her. I told her the truth!"

"And that makes it all better, that you told the truth? Yet you throw a fit like a bitch like your trashy ass ex- girlfriend when you're told the truth!"

"She has nothing to do with this."

"No she doesn't but she makes a good example."

As he grew impatient with my jabs to his ex lover I grew satisfied with my antics. I liked making Lau mad, it was amusing to me, to see how many buttons I could push, see how far he'd go, see how much he'd say, he was like a toy I never got tried of playing with no matter how damaged or broken he was. I continued my taunts making sure I was tearing at that flimsy ass wall he called patience.

"You have no taste in women, except for Cyn of course but that Enju chick isn't your cup of tea, or she's not mine anyway."

He scanned me closely, trying to read my intentions, which started out defending Cyn. Now that that was accomplished, it was my turn to play.

"I'm not interested in Enju."

He growled. Fist burning, scorching to break something. It was eating him alive to contain his anger, like a wild beast he wanted to break loose, free rein to run wild, shatter and devour any and everything in his path. But he knew better, my house was his cage and he had no issue being locked up.

"So why is she still around, best friend or not it seems more than what your telling. Are banging her Lau, she's your real life blow up doll?"

His eyes grew wide with his rage as he flinched in his chair desperately attempting to cool his boiling blood, meanwhile mine was bubbling all over. His annoyance excited every inch of my soul, delivering heat to the pool in between my thighs. I let out a slow moan as he glanced up and our eyes collide.

"No, she not.. She's gay so no."

"Oh, sucks for you!"

I cackled taking my aching body through the kitchen to grab a glass of wine. I twirled back around to return to my seat as I had planned but Lau caught me by the neck, slamming me into the refrigerator door.

"I can't fucking stand you, you say so much shit, just to piss me off. It worked."

He pressed down on my neck causing me to squirm, not by fear, but by pure sexual pleasure. I wanted more of his anger, cloaking my body with his raw passion of hatred towards me, I wanted it all. He watched my movements before planting his knee between my legs.

"You like this?"

He asked before adjusting his knee higher, slightly touching the soaking wet lace panties. Lau's eyes were evil, wild, hungry. He never budged as I moaned in agony from the lack of his aggressive touch.

"Lau,"

"Beg for me."

Wrinkles of confusion formed on my forehead because the oxygen he squeezed out was coming back to my brain and I couldn't comprehend what he had said.

"What?"

"You want this, you beg for this shit."

His demand shook me, as much as I wanted him I wasn't going beg. I never beg to get what I want, ever.

"No, then I make you."

With one arm he cradled my whole body and carried me upstairs into my room. He tossed me on the bed dragging me by the arm up to the metal headboard where I left my two sets of handcuffs.

Shit.

He cuffed my wrist tightly leaving my legs to move as freely as I pleased, not that it would help my any. He started from the bottom dropping firm nibbles on my body. Lau knew every little detail of my biggest sexual fantasy, and he was using what I had told him to advantage. He knew my body would break well before my mind did and he was playing on that. I had shut my eyes, enjoying the not so gentle kisses he planted on me when my eyes shot open from a small jolt of pain forming on my thighs.

"Lau!"

I looked down to helplessly watch him pour hot wax on me, glaring at the painful pleasure forming my face. He continued drip the hot substance on my inner thigh as I yelped out in pain. I felt myself dripping under him, so I tried to move, that was the biggest mistake of my life. Lau had eased a finger inside me in the process of my tossing and turning. I gasp trying to relieve some pressure in my stomach and relax but his thumb pressed down on my sensitive nerves sending shockingly sharp tingles along my back. This shit was ridiculous he barley touched my body and I was already reeling.

"I not asking for much, I give it to you if you ask."

He continued to toy with me sliding faster in and out of me. I tried to scream but nothing escaped, everything was lodged against my esophagus, the tinge of pain, the high of pleasure, the yearning of him inside me, I was slowly losing it, fighting to regain myself, but knowing Lau, he wasn't about to let that happen. He took a moment to admire me from below before taking me into his mouth. I reared up, straining against the metal hadcuffs as he contied to punish me with firm bites to my clit, driving me wild under the grasp of his lips.

"Oh, Lau pl.."

I slammed my mouth shut, not giving him the statisfaction he wanted. I squealed in bliss and watched him as he lashed me vigorously.

"Oh my god, Lau..... Lau!"

I couldn't bare it any londer, I lifted my hips and rode his face as I felt myself coming close to an orgasm.

"Lau, Lau stop.."

I whispered unable to moan anymore but he continued.

"Lau!'

I cried out, my mind felt dizzy lashing out of control and it was too far away for me to grasp it back. My body shivered as I tried to grip onto my orgasm but I felt it slowly slipping. It was so intense, I pushed away from him, scooting up to the head of the bed. He yanked at my ankles, dragging me back into his mouth.

"Lau, please, I beg you stop!!"

He smirked, I felt it and I hated it. I caved and gave him the satisfaction of begging, and now I was in trouble. But I wanted the trouble, I needed it...