Studio

Larry

Damn. That flight was long. I stretched out my arms waiting on my bag to slowly roll around and my brother, who was nowhere I could see him. I looked around and I spotted a lady who I THOUGHT could help me find him. I approached her and gave her a tap she turned and instantly I looked down. I smirked. Nice tits.

"Did you need something?"

She asked, observing me.

Yeah, your ass.

I shook my head and started.

"Ah, sorry I no speak English very well but I'm looking for guy that's looks like me, but have crazy hair. You see him no?"

She started to giggle and my eyes focused on her body. She licked her lips and started to speak.

"No I'm sorry I haven't, I'm sorry I'm not able to help you sweetie."

I pouted. I took the lady's hand and kissed.
"Oh. Well thank you belle. Pleasure talking to you"

She nodded and I winked, letting her hand slip out of mine.

I turned my attention to the big ass crowd of people. It was a lot of beautiful women here but none of them caught my attention. But airports are a bad place to meet women. You run into the same kind all the time; the freaky virgins, the clingy sluts or the bitchy loners. You know the ones with two or more pets? Plus, looking for love here is a complete waste of time. My brain rambled on about airport affairs as I continued to search for my brother.

I finally picked Lau's afro by the exit, slinging my bag on my shoulder as I strutted to him.

"Hey. We going to the hotel first?"

He nodded never taking his eyes off his phone.

"Cool. Let's go. I don't wanna get caught in here. I stole some chips while I was looking for you."

Lau smacked me in the back of the head.

"What the fuck Larry?!? Give them to me."

"I wish I could but I don't think you want em right now."

I teased. He smacked me again, this time the shit hurt.

"Okii, okii ouch! Dude, I'm kidding, I was kidding jeez."

He huffed as we left the airport, returning his attention back to his phone. What the hell was up his ass?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By the time we got settled in the hotel, it was dark out, Lau was tired, and I was hungry, so taking the keys, I went to get some food. I made a quick stop at Sushi Boats and headed over to the dance studio where we are supposed to have the workshop tomorrow. I always liked to see the studios before the workshops just to see what I was working with and blow off some steam when needed. I finished my last sushi roll in the car headed towards the entrance. I almost forgot my keys when my phone buzzed. Lau.

"Lau: where the hell are you?!? Do you know what time it is!?"

I made the car chirp as I walk-texted towards the door.

"Moi: @ the studio and yeah it's 10:00 you can't tell time??"

I walked through the door putting my phone in my pocket. It was beautiful. As I looked through the building, my phone buzzed again. I answered.

"Hel-"

"Don't hello me!! Get back here!!! Its late bro and we got shit to do in the morning."

"I'll be back by 11:00 I promise just give me a fucking hour!"