Up All Night

Larry

After queens, me, my brother, Amber, and Cyn went back to the hotel me and Lau was staying "Ugh my feet! I don't think I can walk anymore!" Amber said as she did a back bend into a handstand and made her way to the couch. We all laughed as we followed her to the living room. She sat next to Lau, who was texting our new buddy from the club, Kevin. I lowered myself into a white mega-cushioned chair across from Cyn. I didn't really say much to her after the club because honestly, I didn't want to want to fuck anything up. She looked like she had such good time with us. She played with a loose curls from her hair. I got up and walked over to the speakers by the TV and plugged in my phone.

"Heard this song?" I played a mid to slow tempo song.

"First off let me apologize for all the other guys that didn't treat you right girl, let me ease ya' mind girl." Trevor Jackson was singing and I immediately smiled, humming the song to myself. I mouthed the words while moving my hips.

"My girl, my girl." Laurent was now standing singing and dance mirroring me. Dammit I forgot about him sitting there. He still had his shades on and the black hat that matched his sleeveless shirt. He slowly did the Shmurda dance to the beat. We both laughed at each other, knowing that we were putting on a show. I was Cyn shifted her body in the chair as I focused my gaze on her. She was smiling, watching Lau slap the phone out of Amber's hand, onto the couch, took her hand, and started dancing with her. They were too cute. But I knew they didn't see each other that way. Amber had impossible standards and Lau was interested in girls that were hard to get, yet easy to break after a while. Cyn was too distracted by those two that she didn't notice me behind her.

"You know you dance too. Don't sit and watch." I said, walking in front of her extending my hand. She accepted and I guided her to a free spot next to Lau and Amber. She winked at Cyn and they both giggled. "Uh-uh" I shifted her eyes back to me. "You pay attention to me now." I smirked as I lowered my hand on the nape of her back. She leaned in with one leg in between mine. Things were getting heated and I kinda liked it. But in the back of my head I felt bad. I wanted to know her better as a person but the thought of her slipping out that dress bringing her body to me wasnt going to let it happen. It was amazing what this girl does to me. Every step she takes summons a load of skin tightening fantasies that dance around in my mind. The way her hips moved demanded pleasure. Watching her dance was intoxicating, and I wasn't sure if I was strong enough to keep myself under control. To feel her body pressed against me was the torment of true temptation, and with her I might just give in.. Fuck.

Cynter

Larry dug his face into my neck and I felt the wetness of his tongue caress me. My legs weakened as he wrapped his arm around me and lifted. Shit he's strong. My mind was totally spacing on me when his other hand found its way into my dress. He trailed his fingers across my lower back as I deepened my arch. What is going on? Is really doing this in front his brother. I peeked over to see Amber in the kitchen and Lau sitting and swinging on one of the stool. Amber caught my stare and whistled. Laurent swooped around and yelled. "Ah! Stop it no fucking in here!" He blew a kiss at me. I blinked thinking my mind is toying with me since Larry was devouring my neck. He continued to send my body to places it has never been to before, when Lau spoke again. "Bro! Chill man." He chuckled. "He's crazy, I swear."

"Lau...... Please, help me." I gasped out I couldn't take anymore. Larry Let out a groan that tickled my neck Before he released me he gave me a slight nibble. He moved to where I could see his face. His brown eyes had darkened, like he was in a trance. "Now let her down." Amber teased I forgot I was in the air "oh sorry." Lowering me, he gripped my butt on the way down. I shot him a look and he bit his bottom lip. "Shit." this man did much to turn me and I never thought my mind be obsessing of how he was in bed. "What's wrong?" He asked, continuing to undress me with his eyes. "I have to pee." I lied. i had to get out of there. He was bad news for me and if he kept doing what he was doing, Amber and Laurent would witness some nasty shit.