02.

AUTHOR's POV

You turned around to find the pathetic people standing and enjoying the show you had put on.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS FUCK OFF ALREADY!?"

You shouted at the huge crowd of students and made your way towards your class with Ami. You and Ami entered the class and went to your designated seats which were at the back. No one dares to mess with the both you. As you both entered the guys started to drool while the girls started to get jealous over how perfect you both are.

"Morning students! Today we have a new student. Why don't you come in and introduce yourself to your class hmm?

The teacher asked the boy to come in. You couldn't stop smirking at the thought of a new student.
A tall, muscular guy entered the class. His hair was jet black oh how bad you wanted to ruin his hair with your fingers. He was handsome and could get all the hoes in here down at his feet. But he wore glasses. He was cute and sexy at the same time. His appearance didn't match his personality at all. He was looking down the whole time avoiding eye contact with everyone in the class.

"H-hello everyone! I am J-jeon Jungkook the age is 17. N-nice to meet y-you"

The boy stuttered while speaking which you found extremely adorable.

"Jungkook you can go and sit at the back beside you or Ami "

The teacher guided the cutie. And he made his way towards the back where you were seated without looking at who he was gonna sit with.

TO BE CONTINUED_____________________________

TO BE CONTINUED
_____________________________