Parent's Death 1

( Phone ringing) Ally: "Mom the phone is ringing, it's your boss.

Mom: Can you go get the phone for me please, am kinda busy in the kitchen.

Ally: ok mom.

Ally going in the hall for the phone, then she enters the kitchen.

Phone answered

Ally: Mom, here is the phone, your boss is calling about the business trip.

Mom: Hello Sir, how are you?

Boss: Hello Madam, am doing great, how about you? the business trip has been cancelled for tomorrow.

Mom: Am not bad, Really why? cancelled the business trip for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my daughter school play. ok I will have to make arrangements for tomorrow.

Boss: Ok, the trip is cancelled because of the storm coming next week, that's why I put the trip tomorrow. Take care.

Mom: Ok Sir, Take care as well.

phone hung up

Ally playing outside in the water with her dog name sally.

Mom: Ally get out of the water!! Right now

Ally: Ok mom, am sorry

(Ally is so happy when she is around her parents).

Mom: get inside now to take a bath.

Ally: ok mom.

Dad arrives suddenly

Dad: my sweetheart

Mom: hey handsome, How was work?

Dad: work was good.

Mom and Dad kissed each other.

Ally: that's nasty, mom and dad.

(Mom and Dad laughing)

Mom: My boss called today about the business trip, he said it is cancelled for tomorrow because the storm that is coming next week.

Dad: Really, but we won't be able to attend Ally's play tomorrow, guess we will have to ask your mom to bring her.

Ally enters the hall

Ally: Mom, am hungry, what's for dinner?

Mom: chicken and pasta with vegetables and mash potatoes.

Ally: nice, Delicious!

Dad: ally I have talked to you about something

Ally: Ok dad, what are you saying?

Dad: You remember the trip me and your mom were talking about that we have to attend in China.

Ally: Yes dad, I remember.

Dad: Well, our business trip with our boss has been cancelled for tomorrow. So we won't be able to attend your school play.

(Ally sigh)

Ally: Why? Why? Mom and Dad!! Why? ( crying voice) y'all just think about your jobs.

Ally went upstairs, slam the door and cried all night until she asleep.