Chapter 3- Hoseok will take care of it

Start from the beginning

Lisa and Nina made their way to the school auditorium where the dance team was conducting the auditions. Lisa informed Nina that there was a new teacher starting from today. Apparently everyone already knew him since he was a part of the Bangtan pack. Nina had goosebumps at this point. Jungkook was already in the dance team so Nina thought she had only one person to worry about. That obviously wasn't the case anymore.

She excused herself and ran to the restroom. She sprayed the disguise potion all over herself. In fact, she sprayed a little too much out of worry. If a wolf knew about this potion they would be able to smell it on her. She obviously didn't know that.

She ended up reaching late for the audition and got a few stares from the people who were sitting in the audience. She saw Lisa waving at her and showing her a thumbs up. This made her smile and she realised that those people in the audience were actually the dance team.To go to the green room, Nina had to pass the teacher who was sitting at a table with a paper and a pen in his hand. She could only see his back at this point. She tried to run past him so he wouldn't notice her. But the closer she got to him, the more anxious it made her. She could smell him. Even his scent demanded respect. Nina tried to calm down and walked past him, thinking he didn't notice her.

However, the moment Nina entered the auditorium, Hoseok could smell something very out of place. A scent that he was all too familiar with, having used the potion multiple times himself. He could feel the person getting closer and the scent getting stronger. The girl walked right past him. He could immediately tell she was the one wearing this scent. She was the one with secrets. He smirked, taking it on himself to reveal all her secrets. He eyed her up and down, assuming she was an omega wolf, and a very hot one at that.

He let out a breathy laugh at how ridiculous he was being. But he couldn't help himself. The moment he saw her he felt attracted to her in all the wrong ways. That, was until Taehyung, who was sitting behind him with Jungkook and Jimin, told him that she was the girl they had to keep an eye on.

"She's probably an omega Tae, I can smell a potion I use, on her. But let's wait and see." Hoseok informed his brother and waited for this girl who seemed to have worried his pack, dance for him.

Four out of the 20 people who auditioned were selected. There was one last spot left and Nina was sure she'll get it. Hoseok figured that she's the only one left to perform. Being the evil man that he is, he tried to fool around and make her nervous.

"Okay we're done. Let's wrap it up." He spoke into the microphone.

"No no! It's my turn now please wait!" Nina ran to the stage from behind the wings out of panic. Hoseok smirked and sat back down, changing his expression from amused to uninterested. Nina was overwhelmed and she realised why. For the first time her senses were filled with the scent of four different werewolves. Taehyung was standing right behind the dance teacher with two other wolves. All of them staring right at her.

"Are you going to start anytime soon?" Hoseok questioned her but it sounded more like a taunt.

From the back of the auditorium she heard Jennie and the girls cheering loudly for her. She immediately felt better and as of on queue, the music started to play.

She was dancing to a song that Hoseok had choreographed for an idol. Hoseok wasn't one to lie when it came to dance. The moment the sound started to play, it was serious business for him. Clearly, Nina had changed the choreography completely and Hoseok was loving it. She was flexible, confident and sexy but subtle at the same time. She had just the perfect amount of confidence and the perfect expressions. Everyone looked back when they heard someone whistling and violently screaming. It was Jisoo, she couldn't stop herself and the other three didn't disappoint her. To compensate for the fact that they couldn't whistle, they stood up on their chairs and started to sway their hips trying to mimic Nina's moves.
(In case you're wondering which song she was dancing to... It's 'Dally' by Hyolyn.)