Chapter 3- Hoseok will take care of it

ابدأ من البداية

Wheein took Nina in the backyard to properly spray a larger amount of the potion on her. She had basketball and dance today. If she didn't put a larger amount her scent would get stronger because of the sweat.

Hwasa quickly managed to hide a small tiffin box stuffed with Wheein's mood maker muffins under Nina's extra pair of clothes that she had carried for her dance class. Moonbyul and Solar glared at her, they figured that something bad was going to happen to Nina. But before Hwasa could even ask them to keep quiet about it, Moonbyul asked her, "Is this why you look like you cried all night?"

Hwasa nodded her head with a pout and told them that they didn't have to worry about it. Nina walked back in the house, took her bag and asked her unnies if they could drop her to school today since she was feeling a little lazy to run. Not being able to decide who would go to drop her, all four of them hopped in the car and Nina followed them. Her heart always felt full because of her unnies. She loved them so much.

They dropped her two blocks away from the school so they don't get seen by anyone who knows them. They were very well known witches and were feared by many people.Nina walked her way to school and saw Jennie waiting at the gate. Jennie saw her just a few seconds later and gestured for her to hurry up. Nina giggled and started to jog.

"You have an amazing sense of fashion." Jennie stated as the two went inside the building. Looking down at her black cropped shirt and mom jeans, Nina questioned the compliment but thanked her anyway.

Nina's day went super smooth. Taehyung wasn't acting weird at all so Nina was confused. This guy was being too cool for someone who almost jumped her while he was in his wolf form not even 24 hours ago. But apart from that her day was perfect. She made so many new friends and got to know more about the vampires and werewolves that attended the school. Johnny was Jennie's elder brother but it didn't seem like it for some reason. During lunch, Jennie got Nina to her usual table and introduced her to Lisa, Rosie and Jisoo who were humans but Jennie's best friends. Nina wasn't surprised. Even though she was told by her unnies to stay cautious all the time, she somehow never felt threatened by Jennie, no one did.

The three new girls were also a part of the basketball team. The three of them seemed to think very lowly of Johnny. Apparently Johnny was 'a fuckboy, a pervert and a blood thirsty piece of crap' in Jisoo's words. Jennie just sat there and listened. She didn't deny at all so Nina understood that they weren't lying. Jennie told Nina that she would make her meet Johnny later so that he'd know she's friends with Jennie and will stay away from her.

Nina was happy with her company. After the lectures got over, she got out of the class with Jennie to go get changed for the basket ball try out. She was in the changing room, about to remove her extra pair of clothes from her bag when she spotted the box of muffins. She immediately knew something was going to go wrong.

Nina assumed it was her not being able to get into the dance team and made no big deal of it. Jennie got a phone call so she told Nina to carry on and warm up with the team. There were no werewolves or vampires in the team except for Jennie, and now Nina too. The team was actually very welcoming, probably cause they didn't know who she really was and that seemed to bother Nina. The only 'outsider' that the humans were nice to was Jennie. If people go to know who Nina really was they would be frightened, weirded out, or at least that's what Nina thought. The try outs went smoothly. Everyone was impressed by Nina's speed and kept asking her if she really was a human, making Nina even more uncomfortable. Jennie took notice of that but decided to let it slide. She then went to the cafeteria with Nina and her best friends.

"Lisa's in the dance team, she can put in a good word for you!" Rosie chirped as they were getting to know each other better.

Nina felt at ease with them. She had seen a lot of movies growing up and kind of being self grounded for her entire life. All the popular girls in the movies were always mean and a pain in the ass. But these 4 seemed to be calm, fun and collected. Nina thought she could fit in and be a part of this group without having to worry too much.