Chapter 2.

Rainbow Dash is now with Applebloom watching her play with toy and obviously talking to her, while her love Applejack was downstairs on the couch with her cousin, Braeburn.

" So Applebloom, you're not gonna go see your cousin? " Rainbow asked before sitting down beside her and grabbed a toy and made it prance around.

The confused little girl looked up into Rainbows magenta eyes, Rainbow Dash felt a warm smile form in her face while looking into the little child's orange, beautiful eyes.

" No! Ah wanna stay here, with you. " The red head shook her head to answer the Rainbow-haired teens question.

The teenager chuckled softly before and continued to play with the little girl and her her toys.

~ meanwhile with Applejack

Applejack and Braeburn are both sitting on the couch and laughing, making jokes and almost choking on their drinks because of laughter.

The blonde teenager didn't even notice that her lover went off without saying anything due to her cousin being present.

" What have you been up to? " The cowboy asked changing the funny topic into boring talk.

Applejack wiped a tear still chuckling a bit. " Nothin' much, Ah've been hangin' with Rainbow a lot. " She explained.

Her cousin nodded while examining the cowgirls expression. " Where is she? " He asked.

" Why she's right th- " Applejack was cut off when she looked back and seen no Rainbow Dash. She looked over at her cousin, " She'll be back. " She nervously chuckled.

~ a couple minutes later. ~

Applejack started to feel nervous for her lover, she couldn't even laugh anymore so each time her cousin told a joke she'd look at him and smile, but it wasn't your happy smile, it looked forced.

The scared cowgirl started biting on her nails and tapping her foot on the ground, the tapping took over the silence.

Not long after the two seen both AppleBloom, and Dash walking downstairs, laughing. Rainbow was holding the little girls hand and bent down a bit.

" What type of popsicle do-ACK! " The rainbow haired teenager was cut off when the blonde jumped into her arms.

" Where were ya? Ah was so nervous. " Applejack panicked while moving Rainbows face to check for injuries.

Rainbow reacted by grabbing her hands and pushing them away. " Stop, I'm fine. I was upstairs with Applebloom. " Dash rolled her eyes.

Applejack looked broken while watching her lover and little sister walk to the kitchen, laughing still.

She looked over at her cousin only to see him grinning, so she gave him a fake, broken smile and walked to the kitchen to apologize to her girlfriend that she loved dearly.

" Rainbow, Ah'm sorry. " She said walking in the kitchen to see Rainbow giving herself and Applebloom a popsicle.

She looked at her lover and smiled while putting the popsicles back at the same time, and walked to her lover.

The athlete placed her hands on Applejacks hips and stared into her eyes, the two kept moving closer. And Rainbow being the taller one went to bend over to match her height.

The two were cut off by a sweet little voice that had the cutest accent ever. " Just kiss already! "

Rainbow looked at Applejack and grinned, and then closed the gap between the two. Applebloom was heard cheering in the background of the twos kiss.

Applejack pulled away only to see Rainbow leaning in closer for another kiss, Applejack chuckled and looked the opposite way from her lover.

Rainbow opened her eyes and pulled away giving Applejack a competitive smile, making Applejack confused.

The older teenager grabbed the cowgirls face and pulled her in for a kiss, " You never reject my kisses, asshole. " Rainbow mumbled in the kiss.

Applejack chuckled and continued to taste the rainbow.

~ Time Skip.

It's been an hour since the twos moment and they're currently snuggling on the basements couch watching a movie.

And if you're wondering about Braeburn, he's gone to the apartment he's staying at while being in town.

Applebloom was at the end of the couch watching the movie with them, since it was a family movie. So they could all watch it of course.

The couple didn't like leaving poor Applebloom out, Applebloom really liked hanging with the girls and they normally let her but when they wanted to do couple things they'd ask for privacy. And thankfully for Applejack, Applebloom wasn't the type to throw a tantrum when she doesn't get her way, unless it's for ice cream.

Rainbow laughed at the movies scenes, along with the other teenager, but Applebloom being in the moment shushed the two.

" Shes really enjoying the movie. " Rainbow whispered to her girlfriend.

Applejack looked over at her little sister and chuckled. " A little too much. " She whispered back.

The two chuckled a bit, and then continued to watch the movie.

~ A few minutes into the movie.

After a few minutes later into this movie Rainbow Dash realized that both cowgirls have fallen asleep, one in her arms the other on the end of the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eek! I love this book!! I can't wait to update! 😆 this is probably gonna be my favourite book to write!💗
Anyways love you guys byebye
Stay safe ❤️✨😁