Chapter thirteen.

The next morning was cute. George had bought me breakfast in bed while I was still sleeping and left a box of tampax with a note.

"Good morning baby. Make sure you put my sheets in the washing because you kind of left your blood on it. I don't mind though but just make sure it's gone please, baby? I've just gone to pick up James but we're going to have breakfast. I'll be back soon. I love you."

So instead of inviting me out to get breakfast with them, I've been restricted to Georges bed. How thoughtful of him. I moved my leg slightly to the left and felt a moist patch. I peeled back the cover to reveal a pool of blood. I quickly flicked the cover back and widened my eyes massively. I had bled on George's bed. He knew that I would so he didn't care but its still disgusting, I'm surprised he didn't throw up. I know I would have.

After changing the bed sheets over I decided to eat my now cold toast. I didn't bother to heat it up in the microwave because it wouldn't taste the same. My coffee was also cold but that could easily be reheated. The box of tampax was glaring at him with its beedy eyes. I could feel it shouting at me. "Use me! Use me!" I walked into tjhe bathroom with the box and tore off the top. I pulled out the tampon with my finger tips and held it up to my face to examine. I knew how they worked it was whether not I could put it in safely. I read the instructions over 3 times and still had no idea how to do it. Hopeless.

"Ouch fuck!" I screamed out as I slid it in. Although It hurt I knew it would stop the bleeding. I heard the door shut and soon after some footsteps there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Grace, Are you alright?"

 "Yeah!" I called back with a whimper. "I'm fine."

 "Alright baby."

***

George had dropped me back at the dorm. Hayley was sat watching tv when I came in. She seemed happy and perky. Although she still looked like a snob all laid there in her dirty pajamas. I do love her. I can't believe we met so many years ago and were still friends. Went through primary school, secondary school and now college.

"You seem nice and bright today?" I asked with a sweet smile. The smile only she ever got to see.

"Yeah. I'm feeling so refreshed today." She answered all bright eyed. I put my bag on the table and walked over to the couch sitting down next to her. "What about you, how was your night?"

"It was okay, we didn't do much." I turned my face to hide my open mouthed smile. I felt my cheeks turning pink as she peeked her head round to look at me.

"You fucking liar! You had sex didn't you!" She screamed in joy. I couldn't help but laugh at her excitment. she gripped my shoulders and began rocking me forwards and backwards.

"Okay fine! Yes! Yes we had sex." I exclaimed.

"Oh my goodness. You have to tell me every little detail! No way he didn't whack out the scented candles did he? Was it on the couch or his bed? Did you eat first?"

"Why scented candles? Why not normal candles, huh?"

"Ohh shut up. You can tell me all the gossip over breakfast. Come on?"

"I've already had breakfast."

"Whoopee fucking do! I haven't eaten since 5 o'clock yesterday."

Oh come on then. hurry up!"

***

McDonalds wasn't busy again today? Well I guess it wouldn't be. It's 10 in the morning. I would never have thought I would be out of bed and dressed this early in the morning. Gosh. I'm getting worse. It's all Georges fault.

"Gee, look at those guys over there. One of them is staring at you." She looked was looking over my shoulder at what I assumed was a big group of boys. I could hear muffled talking but couldn't figure out how many of them there were. I looked over my shoulder at them crowded table and isntantly began to blush. Their eye were bruning my body. All accept one pair. He had his back to me. A mixed race to dark skinned boy was sat opposite him, staring at me. As I looked he hit the boys arm which sent his head round to look at me. We locked eye contact for at least 5 seconds before I turned away.

"He is gorgeous Hayley." I mused. I wasn't remotely interested in this guy. I had my boyfriend and thats all I need. "But I have George now. I'm not interested."

"Oh Yeah. Sorry Mrs. Loyal ass."

After grabbing our food we sat down opposite the 5 guys that were staring. They were in fact still staring but at that point, ignorance was my new best friend. I didn't need anymore attention from boys. I had George and that was that. Whether they wolf whistled or not.

After a short conversation with Hayley and a few bites of a burger I began to feel sick. Like a washing machine in my stomach. I could feel the already eaten burger sloshing around in the pit of my belly. Llike where it shouldn't be. Then it hit me. I was going to be sick. My hand cupped my mouth and I stood up quickly. The force knocked the chair over. I ran into the toilet and burst into a cubicle, releasing my hand from my mouth and letting the foul smelling liquid flow out and land into the toilet below...

***

"Hey, Are you okay? Hayley told me what happened." George's voice was what I needed to hear right now. But what I had to tell him was the worst part. Tears were already spilling out of my eyes and making my make up run down my cheek.

"Oh yeah. I just felt abit sick before but thought I could still eat but I'm fine now." I replied, masking my tears.

"Oh okay good. I was worried about you." His words echoed through my mind multiple times. I loved him just a little but more.

"Aw, I miss you. Well I'm going to go and take a shower okay?"

"I miss you too and okay don't hurt yourself by slipping over in the bath or something." His laugh made me laugh.

"Okay bye, I love you." I hung up before he had a chance to reply. I liked leaving him on a cliff hanger because I knew it always annoys him. Hopefully he won't be too angry at me.