Chapter Seven.

His fingers locked with mine as he pulled me into the living area. The walls were a dark red like a bloodish colour. The solid oak shelves were filled with books. Mechanical books. The radiator was behind the sofa so that was a bonus.

"Sit down and I'll make some popcorn." He asked so politely so I immidiately sat down. His footsteps were light unlike mine. He put on the tv and put it on guide. I havent used the tv in our dorm yet so I was surprised at the range of channels. I clicked on the film section and had a quick browse.

"What kind of film shall we watch?" I looked over to the kitchen door and waited for a response. Sudenly, George came walking in with two drinks and a bowl of popcorn. He plonked himself down next to me and whispered in my ear.

"Let's watch a horror." His warm breath filled my ear. I shivered and looked him in the eye lustfully. Slowly nodding my head, I leaned my body against his and felt his arm slide around me to my hip. He flicked through the channels and found a horror film that I've never liked.

The Conjuring...

He laid down and slid his body down the couch so his head was resting on the arm rest. I was a great deal smaller than George so if I laid myself down infront if him he would still be able to see. His arm swooped over me and down onto the hem of my shirt. I shivered slightly and I could feel a smile form on his face. He fingers slid up my belly and started circling my belly button. It felt good. Relaxing mostly.

***

The film had finished and I was now laid ontop of George. I don't remember how I got there. My legs were either side of his waist and my head was on his chest. His fingers were tracing patterns on my back. I looked up and saw his eyes closed. I could feel myself rising up and back down from his breathing. It was slow.

"Everything okay?" His voice was almost a whisper but could easily be heard.

"Yes, I was just admiring how beautiful you are George." My eyes flickered over his face, absorbing all of his facial features. He said nothing but smiled keeping his eyes closed. I leant my face closer to his and planted a kiss softly onto his lips. His muscles tensed beneath me and his body language had changed. He pushed his body up so I was sat on his lap. He broke then kiss and pressed his forhead to mine.

"I know I said no sex Grace but you are making it very hard for me to keep that promise." His voice was deeper, almost lustful? I didnt know I had such an effect on him.

"Well, you can break your promise." I kissed him again and slid my fingers into his hair. His hands gripped my ass, making me gasp into his mouth.

"Grace, I don't know why but you have such a big effect on me." he sounded like he was chuckling.

"I have no idea George. But... do you think their will ever be an us?" My voice was shaky. His eyes shot open to stare directly into my eyes.

"How can their not be, you're beautiful and ever since you walked into that mechanics class I was just... I dont know you just made me insane. And when you walked past me..." He chuckled again which me made me smile.

"What do you mean when I walked past you?"

"You smelled gorgeous. Your perfume that you wear is just... gorgeous."

"I'm wearing it now?" I gasped as his face was lost in my shirt. I could feel him breathing, getting hot then cold.

"George I need to tell you something..." His head shot up to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm a... virgin..." I looked away in embarrassment.

"So what?" he smiled.

"You dont mind?"

"No its fine, when we have sex I'll make sure you dont get hurt, okay?" he kissed me again then pulled me back down to lay back down with him. After a few minutes George was asleep. I looked up at the clock and raised my eyebrows. 1:07pm.

"He's a keeper babes. Don't let him go." My inner goddess smiled. And this time I will listen to her.

Tonight turned out perfect.