Chapter two.

I woke up early the next morning and looked the clock on my phone that was sitting silently on the bedside table. 6:45am. Bullshit.

"Well you could go in the shower then make breakfast before packing for classes." My inner Goddess suggested.

I got up and walked over to my bedroom door that wasn't closed but pushed up. I swung it open to find nothing but an empty living room. The bathroom door was open so I knew Hayley was still asleep. The bathroom was pristine. Either the cleaner worked their ass off or the students that were here before were just nice and clean?

After my shower, I felt fully refreshed. Teeth cleaned, hair brushed and skin creamed with the one and only cocoa butter. Not only does it soothe the skin it also makes you smell like chocolate. Bonus. After getting dressed I looked at the time again. 7:30am. Well my first class started less than an hour. I scoffed down my crunchy nut and went back to my bedroom to pack.

***

"What do you have first?" Hayley asked gripping her folder to her chest.

"Mechanics or whatever its called in Block 6, what about you?" I replied looking at her with my eyebrow raised.

"I have chemistry in block 5. Why are you looking at me like that?" Her eyes widened as she looked at me with a curious face.

"You never ask me what I have? You like memorised my whole timetable in year 13." I chuckled.

"Shut up. You memorised mine too." She laughed with her teeth showing. Its kind of cute. She's lucky, I laugh like a horse when I laugh properly.

After walking around the site like dicks looking for

Blocks 5 and 6, we'd finally found them. I gave her a quick hug before strolling into my block. 10 minutes late on the first day, oh come one.

I soon found the room I was supposed to be in. Fucking about with my parka jacket and pulling up my black high-waisted jeans. Making sure my hair was tidy and my shoes were clean. Right, Bring it on.

"Bitch, you got this. Just don't fall over or trip over anything okay?" My inner goddess chuckled to herself as she glared at me.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

I slowly gripped the doorknob with my perfectly manicured hand and flicked my hair back. The air escaped from my lungs as I twisted it, pushing it open slowly. As I looked though I could already see everyone staring at me. Stepping inside, I quickly pushed it shut again.

"You're late." The long legged skeleton of a teacher sighed.

"I'm sorry, I got lost." I turned to look over the students in my new class.

"Fucking hell. You lucky bitch." I could feel my inner goddess shaking her head at me with her mouth dropped open.

This class was full of boys. I was the only girl in the room. Even my teacher was male. Holy fuck I am lucky.

"Sit next to George over there at the back." The skeleton man pointed to the boy at the back of the classroom with his hands behind his head. I looked over at him and his eyes snapped open. His gaze was set on me as I began to walk towards him. I could feel every other boys eyes burning my bum.

"You are so moist right now." inner goddess was sat watching me with her legs crossed.

I slid my ass into the chair and took of my parka, hanging it on the back of my seat. George caught my eye as I could see him staring at me.

"You have a pretty nice ass to be honest." He stated with a dark smirk on his face.

"Well um, thank you for stating your opinion on my ass." I answered. Bitchy was my favourite mood.

The skeleton kept rambling on about car engines and how to check the oil and water. I knew all this for fuck sake. Teach me something I don't know. George's leg was bouncing up and down. A habbit maybe?

"Imagine bouncing on his dick?" Goddess was staring at him like she'd never seen such beauty. But this time I had to agree with her.

In my head was the best place to be. He was there. I was there. In bed. Naked. His lips pressing hard against mine. Screaming his name as he thrusts into me.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

***

"How was your first class then?" Hayley asked with a big grin on her face.

"Oh my god I'm sat in a class of boys. I am literally the only girl in there. And they are all sexy as fuck." My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I soon found my lip between my teeth.

"Holy shit! I met a guy today. His names James. He's the definition of perfection."

"Seriously? Show me him?"

"He's kind of coming to sit with us for lunch..."

"Oh right." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"He's got a hot mate though, for you I mean." She pulled the same cheeky grin as before.

"Pffft. I sit next to a guy called George in my mechanics class. I actually had a sex scene in my mind and I eye fucked him so hard."

"Hmm is that so. I think James' best friends called George? I think hes coming too."

My eyes widened so wide I thought my eyes would pop out of my head. George? Coming to sit with us?

"You're fucked girly."