Chapter Six.

"You did what!" Hayley roared with laughter as I told her the whole story from the dreadful night before.

"Keep it down will you?  God,  the whole canteen doesn't need to know Hayley." I gave her a pointed look and put my hand on my forehead, covering my eyes. I could feel the gazes from many other students burning my back as I could imagine how many people were staring.

"I'm sorry but you kicked him in the face and gave him a nose bleed, Grace? If it were me, you would be laughing just as much as I am?" her gaze was narrow. I didn't reply but I knew I would most probably have been laughing.

"Youve fucked this up big time babes." For once I could actually agree with my inner goddess.

The bell went after lunch and I was ready for the shame ahead. I had grabbed my things and was about to walk away before Hayley grabbed my arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry for laughing at you. It wasnt funny. I can imagine how embarrassed you were."

"Its fine. I guess it does sound pretty funny to someone else."

"Aw,  hug?" she held her arms out to me, ready for a long embrace. I hugged her tightly before releasing her.

"Fuck. I got mechanics. And I sit next to George." my face dropped as I realized.

"Urgh. You'll be fine girly. He'll understand. Bye babes, love you."

"Love you too." My voice trailed off as I watched her walk away from me.

"Nah your fucked."

***

All the air from my lungs had escaped. The doorknob was stone cold and my heart was pounding. My folder was resting between my body and my arm just above my elbow. I eventually opened the door to see a whole class full of boys. Their eyes were burning my face again and I felt my cheeks blush crimson. I immidiately looked to my seat and saw George perched on the chair next to it. Fuck. Theres a bandage on his nose... Sitting down next to him, I smiled weakly. He smiled back which was a good sign I guess?

"Hey I'm so sor-"

"No. It's fine Grace. There's no need to be sorry it wasn't your fault. It was mine for even bringing you to my dorm. I knew I had a roommate but I didn't check if he was there first. After all, I had an amazing night with you and I'd love to do it again. Minus the broken nose and the awkwardness though?" His voice was so soft. It was like talking to an angel.

"Of course. Well still, I'm sorry about your nose. That was avoidable but I'd love to go out again, it was sweet. I enjoyed it. Even kicking you in the face." We both chuckled. His hand gripped mine as he smiled at me again.

"Right Class, were going to be looking at how to use an air compressor. Turn to page 87 in your books." Mr. Skeleton had finally started the lesson. It had seemed like years that George and I had been speaking. But this time I didn't fuck things up.

I had been concentrating in that lesson and making notes in my pad for the whole period, but I had been interupted by george whispering in my ear.

"Do you want to come to mine tonight? No sex, no bullshit just a nice movie and a cuddle. Sound good?" he was looking me in the eye and I was staring right back.

"That would be lovely, when shall I come over?"

"Is 7 okay?"

"Yeah I'll be there."

"Great I'm looking forward to it." He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my jawline. The shivers had consumed me but I just smiled. Class was nearly over and I had nearly 5 pages of notes. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Luckily that was period 5 and everyone was now walking back to their dorms. George and I stood in the courtyard for a while. He slipped his hand into mine and started to stroke it. He meant forward and kissed my lips. My heart began to race as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands formed hot spots on my waist withinbl seconds. After a few minutes of passionate kissing our lips were parted.

"I'll see you later baby." He whispered with that sexy smile he does. I said nothing but bit my lip as he walked away from me, leaving me their alone. My thoughts were over crowded with what tonight could lead to? 

"Will most probably lead to sex although he said no?" My inner goddess knew what she was talking about but I don't know if I can agree with her this time?

***

Fuck its already 6:45. I headed out of the door calling Hayleys goodbye. A night in with George. This should be pefect. He's so whipped over me I swear it. I'm whipped over him but thats a different story.

I approached his dorm with very slow steps before tapping my knuckles on its pine door. After a few seconds of waiting, George swung open the door.

"Hey baby, come on in? Make yourself at home. I can assure you James wont be here." He held out his arm for ne to walk inside in which I did proudly.

"I don't know how this will end but I'm sure you will love it  babes!" My inner goddess was flinging herself from side to side getting all excited.

Let's see what this night in holds?