Disappointing fight (Eps 20)

Start from the beginning

It was that Pervert, but in Ddraig's Balance breaker form. He looked up t her and began to make his way towards her.

Isabelle:"Hoh? You're actually approaching me and not running away?" She asked as she rushed towards her, but she didn't move.

He began to attack her as she blocked everything that he would throw at her.

BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST

Her eyes narrowed as she didn't sense that he was here. He could be dangerous if he uses his power right....Well that isn't happening in this timeline

As she was thinking she accidentally let her guard down as she punched through her stomach.

Everyone Even I was surprised by this, but I only shook my head.

Issei:"Yes! We win!" He said retracting his hand as she looked at him with an emotionless smile.

Isabelle:"Did you actually think that would hurt me?" She said as her body somehow restored himself.

Issei:"How the-" He was suddenly punched in the chest which blew him back to the ground. The impact once he hit the ground sounded like a meteor striking the surface.

She only looked at the rubble that covered him and slowly hovered down to the ground and began walking towards him.

As Issei was rising through the rubble it was apparent that there was a crack in his armor where her punch had impacted him.

The devils had a look of shock as i only looked on in disappointment.

And I thought he'd at least give her a tiny challenge.

As she approached him, She didn't let him get all the was up as she put her foot on his chest causing him to cough up some blood.

Isabelle:"You are very disappointing." She said as she stared at him with lifeless eyes. "I thought you'd at least give me a small training session.

Issei:"Why...can't I hit you!?" He yelled in frustration as she blankly looked at him.

Isabelle:"Only people strong enough can even graze me.and You. Are. Weak. You only touched my clothing, but that was it." She told him with a small smile as he stared at her in anger.

Issei Could only growl and stare as she stomped on his chest gaining a pained yell from the brown haired pervert.

Rias:"Let go of him!....I...I give-"

"Shut up..." She looked at me in shock as I said this.

"I want to see the boy give up because he's the only one who lasted more than a minute with her. You didn't even attack so I don't want to hear a thing from you."

Rias:"You....You aren't an Angel! You're more of a devil than I am!"

"I am Huh?" I said hiding a Mischievous smile.

Rias:"Who just lets someone suffer like this!? What did he even do to you!?" I got angry from this comment, but i let myself calm down.

"That is the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard you say" I Muttered.

Rias only stared with sudden confusion.

"And I'm not an Angel....Nor am I a Devil....I am the creation with no limits...The divine entity of terror...I am someone the world never expected to be born...An innocent person driven mad when young...Bars are the only thing I saw when little...Mind broken into small Pieces...I am Human, But also a Divine Being...A half breed if you would say. I'm a Hybrid...The only Demigod in existence...Who was stuck in the chambers of hell for nearly a decade...By the same people who told me I would be protected....Do You know who I'm talking about Rias?" She looked me in the eyes as she struggled to think about who I was talking about.

Rias suddenly looked at me with wide eyes as if she had seen a ghost.

Rias:"You....No....It can't be..."

"Oh, but it is Hotshot. You know exactly who I am. Now. Lets continue shall we?" I asked as I stared as the two in a lopsided fight.

Isabelle looked at me with confusion as she doesn't know what to do now.

"I'm unsure. Just make him give up however you want." She nodded to my order as she looked back as him as he was smirking very weirdly.

She looked at him in confusion As he lifted his gauntlet arm.

.

.

.

Issei:"[DRESS BREAK!]

[Battle scenes are garbo when i make em lmao]