³│𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

|JIMIN'S P.O.V.; Seoul|

════════

{Monday, 11:00 am.}

It's been three weeks since his last encounter with June. From what he's heard from the higher up officials and his chief, she's been laying low along with the other members of the gang while their boss, Jeon Jungkook, continues to stay locked up. It doesn't seem like he'll be getting out anytime soon.

Jimin knew that the Ebony gang would soon come after him as he did intervene with Kai's attempt at murdering June. Which is why he assumes that the silhouette following him belonged to a member of that gang.

He adjusted his black sunglasses, turning left into an alleyway littered with garbage and that reeked of alcohol substances. Now realizing that it was a dead end and he was trapped. The only way out was to turn back, but that wouldn't be possible as the hooded figure stood in his way.

He turned around and exhaled heavily. Seeing it was none other than Huening Kai. A friend of the up coming boss for Ebony. An 18 year old, 6 foot male. A senior in high school and an amateur to the world of violence and crime.

"I don't want to fight you Kai, so just step aside." Jimin spoke up. He didn't like the idea of having to go against a teenager who was barely going into his adult years.

Kai said nothing, pulling out a jagged dagger from his back pocket. His expression static as he hurled towards Jimin.

Jimin dropped down and extended out his leg, knocking the boy to the ground. The boy smacking his face against the cement floor. Scrapping the palms of his hands from trying to catch himself. The knife falling out of his grasps, skidding to halt beside Jimin's foot. Jimin kicked the knife away, it landing in a muddy puddle.

He stomped over to the boy and pulled him up by the collar of his hoodie, slamming his back against the brick wall without hurting him too much.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into kid. I suggest you back off and go back into hiding along with your friends." Jimin hissed.

And that's when he felt it.

He'd been so blinded by not trying to hurt the boy that he didn't see the second knife in Kai's other hand. Now sticking out of Jimin's side.

He clenched his jaw. First he was shot by Huening Kai's cousin, and now he was just stabbed by an 18 year old who knew nothing about the gang he was apart of.

Kai pushed him away. Jimin tripping over his own two feet as he landed on his back. The wind being knocked out of him. The knife still lodged in his side.

Kai crouched down beside him. Tilting his head to the side. Grabbing a fist full of his shirt. "Have fun in hell." He hissed, letting Jimin go before storming off.

Did I really just get beat by a kid??? Jimin thought to himself. Groaning from the immense pain.

It hadn't even been a whole five minutes when the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the narrow alley.

The individual lowered themself to his level, peering over him with mischievous glint in their hazel eyes. 

"June..." He gulped.

"Nice to see you too... Park Jimin."

════════

Word Count: 567
Updates: Every Thursday

- The Kai mentioned in this chapter is from TXT.