...

D-ranks are hell, I know it, we all know it. I took one look at the buckets of paint for the fence and turned to Naruto. I smirked. "Shadow clones?" Naruto grinned. "How many?" I rubbed my chin. "Let's go with 15." Naruto brought his hands together in the proper signs. Poof, shadow clones. Sasuke poked one and nodded. 'This team is so chaotic.' That's not necessarily a bad thing, at least we get along better than the OG team 7. We all stood back as the clones painted the fence, they were scarily efficient. Must be the Uzumaki genes. 'What do you mean?' They were a sealing clan, they had to be pretty good at painting. Not to mention, Naruto does have a talent for vandalism.

We continued to use the clone strategy for the rest of the D-ranks, we were done by noon. Kakashi patted us on the heads, aside from Sasuke who ducked. "Go take a lunch break, we'll meet up for group training at 1." I looked to Naruto. "Ramen?" He grinned. "As long as it's Ichirakus!" I grabbed Sasuke by the back of his collar. "C'mon Uchiha, we'll get you a tomato or something." Sasuke grumbled but eventually began walking with us. 'He's only here because of Naruto.' I'm pretty sure it was the tomatoes.

As we walked, I spied a rather familiar box decorated with fake rocks. 'The hell is that?' I sighed and went to take it off the three smalls. The children whined in protest as I turned over the box and removed the packets of gunpowder. Konohamaru turned to Naruto. "Ah man! We were trying to surprise you boss!" Naruto squinted at them. "...What are you wearing on your heads?" Konohamaru grinned and adjusted his goggles. "You used to wear them back at the academy remember? We're copying you!" I tsked. "Naruto what have you been teaching them, next time you just throw the gunpowder at Naruto, also remember to attack from behind." Udon raised his hand. "So you're not mad that we used explosives?" I shrugged. "Sure, just try not to burn yourselves." Konohamaru ran up to Naruto and kicked him in the shins. Naruto gritted his teeth. "Ow! What was that for?" Konohamaru crossed his arms. "You said you were gonna play ninja with us! What are you too chicken?" And that was enough to have Naruto chasing after three children. I have a feeling this won't end well. 'I wonder why.' I looked around, huh. Sasuke must have gotten bored and left. With no other option, I ran after Naruto.

I took one look at the scene before me, and sighed. The sand siblings. Kankuro held Konohamaru by the collar while Temari watched. Before they could notice me, I downed the amount in my weights. I took a deep breath before running as fast as I could. To others, it looked like I had appeared behind Kankuro. I tapped him on the shoulder. "You know, that kid's the Hokage's grandson. The sand and leaf are on decent terms but... let's just say hurting him would be a mistake." Kankuro dropped the child and spun around to look at me, but I had already run around him. He spun back around, and there I was. I did a closed eye smile. Kankuro glared. "Who the hell are you?" I shrugged nonchalantly. "Depends, who's your friend in the tree?" Kankuro gulped and looked up. Sure enough, Gaara stood upside down on one of the branches.

In a flash, Gaara was standing on the ground beside his siblings. I peered behind me and into the trees. "Sasuke, get down here." The emo flipped down and stared at the newcomers. Naruto decided to talk. "Why are you guys here anyway?" I poked his arm. "Chunin exams." Naruto rubbed the back of his head. "Ah, that makes more sense." To avoid social embarrassment, I may or may not have educated Naruto in this exact subject. 'A wise decision, I think the red haired one wants to kill us.' A likely concept. Gaara walked towards me, I forced myself not to look scared. He gave an expressionless look. "Who are you?" Sasuke immediately shoved me behind him. "None of you-" I elbowed him in the ribs. "Excuse me, I have a name." I turned back to Gaara. "Sorry about that, my name is Sakura Haruno of the leaf. Who are you?" Gaara stared at me for a few seconds before responding. "I am Gaara of the sand, I apologize for the actions of my teammates. Goodbye." I nodded in acceptance. Naruto jumped around in protest. "Hey! don't you want to know  my name?" Gaara stared at him. "No." And with that, the sand siblings were gone.