V

"So you guys still deny that you're in a relationship?"

when Nico heard the question,his mind didn't function,probably still hazy from the sleep,so he just groaned and buried his head deeper into his pillow...
the only question that popped up in his still shutted down mind was

'why does my pillow breaths...?'

his eyes snapped open,his nose inches away from a certain blonde.
he yelped,trying to set himself free from the dangled legs and arms of Will,waking the blonde in progress.

Will groaned,letting out a loud yelp as Nico kicked him exactly in his wounded leg

"Ow!!Nico what the f*ck-?"

he was cut off when the realization dawned upon him.
his cheeks turned a light shade of pink,as his multi shade blue eyes tried to look anywhere but at the flushed boy next to him,or the people who had awakened them.

Leo,unlike his groomy expression the other night,had a smug smile playing on his lips.

Jason and Piper were grinning ear to ear,leaning forward to watch the flustered couple.
Will coughed awkwardly in his fist,casting an apologizing glance toward Nico.
Nico simply scoffed at the trio,folding his arms in front of his chest.

"denying is better than eating each other's face off in public."

at his sneaky remark,both Jason and Piper turned a deep shade of red. their mouths hang open,refusing to meet each other's eyes.

Leo on the other hand,was enjoying the exchange so much,he looked like a little kid in candy store.
he let out a loud laughed,smacking Nico on the back. hard.

"man!you are the sass king for sure!!!hold on,hold on... 'Nico the Sass Master...' no... 'Nico Sass Angelo...' no...hold on,I think I'm almost there..." he wondered out loud,and Nico could literally see the smoke rising from his head.

Will slowly rose his hand up in the air

"yes Will?"
"I liked 'Nico Sass Angleo' better."

Leo's grin grew wider if that was possible as he clapped his hands

"the boyfriend approved!!! 'Nico Sass Angelo' it is then!"

Nico face palmed so hard he let out a groan and rubbed his forehead and nose.

"so,I think we should start moving..."

they were trying...trying so hard not to make any noise that attract unwanted attentions...
they kept glancing around,gripping their torn backpack tightly with one hand,the other one whether being linked to another shaky hand,or their trustworthy weapons...

they kept moving as fast they could,but with a limping blonde that tried so hard to keep up,there wasnt much they could...
Nico only wished they find a shelter sooner so they dont have to wonder in the streets for night time.

it was irritating how even the weather was trying hard to add up to their problems.
if the freezing cold winter weather wasnt enough,the hollow screams and hungry growls would've definitely add up to their nightmares...
'why do I even bother living?' he thought.

"you know...sometimes I wonder why do we even bother to survive each and every day..."

Nico looked up,surprised to see the blonde limping forward,while talking to him in such a hushed tone that Nico would've mistaken it for his own imagination if he didnt pay attention.
he couldn't help but to wonder if Will had read his thoughts or not...

"what?"

Will gave him a side glance,before his attention was back to the metal bar in his bandage hand.

"I mean...wouldn't dying be much easier?"

Nico hummed in agreement
"of course it is...you wont have to go through all the trouble of fighting to survive every single day...
you would have peace in death...the eternal sleep that will never break with the daily nightmares...
you wont have to be worried about what'll tomorrow look like...you wont have to worried how to not DIE in the night,cause your are ALREADY DEAD..."

he finished,finally looking at Will's sky blue eyes.
Will simply nodded in understanding,but a small smile played on his pale lips

"its true that dying is easier than living..like you said,there's no such thing as worrying in dying...you will rest finally after a lifetime of worrying and running away...
but you know Neeks.."

he gently brushed a strand of blonde hair out of his blue eyes.
"but remember when you die,there's no turning back...
cause I believe even if your life is a literal hell,there'll always be something you'll miss...
maybe it'll be the gentle warmth of the sun,or the cool air when it rains...
maybe it'll be a child's laughter,or a simple smile...
maybe it'll be the embrace of the one you love...
whatever it is,you'll miss it when you die,dont you think?"

at the mention of 'the one you love' ,Nico flinched and his mind wondered to how it would feel to have Will's strong arms wrapped around his cold body...

"yeah...I think you're right..I guess.."

at his respond,Will smiled softly,waving his rusty metal bar in the air..

"I'm glad you agree...
cause even if you dont miss anything,which I highly doubt be possible,there are so many people who'll miss you when you're gone...
they'll be heartbroken,devastated...
and there'll be no way to get you back...
and believe me,if you keep living,you'll reach a day where you'll be grateful you survived...you'll be grateful from the bottom of your heart that you didnt give up your life...
believe me Nico,that day will come,sooner or later...
and you'll tell me 'Will you were right,im glad I lived.' "

Nico couldn't talk.
he felt he'd been shot in the heart,he couldn't move a muscle in his face to make any sound.
as he was struggling to make any sound to at least show that he was alive,suddenly a warm and gentle hand wrapped itself around his own cold one.

Nico looked down only to be meet by the sight of Will gripping his hand firmly,a warm smile playing on his lips.

"and death boy,promise me that one day,you'll say those words to me..."

just as Nico wanted to answer,the sound of windows shattering and water flooding filled their ears

"ATTACK!!WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank u for reading!
dont forget to vote guys!
love u all.