Chapter Fourteen

Author's Note: heeeyyyy. long time no write! heres chapter 14 :) and i realized i didn't say anything about this. well in my version of the x factor, it went from like november 2011 to june 2012. and they live in new york. and it's in late august now in this story so... yeahhhh. okay well enjoy :)   sorrry if it's kinda everywhere but i got side tracked...

-Becca ;*

Bree’s P.O.V.

“Brace yourselves,” Liam started.  “The boys get really drunk and lifeless.”

“Yep, Jess, Liv, and Leah are the same.” I said while being squished in between Liam and Emmy.

“But here’s the thing,” Emmy said while keeping her eyes on the road.  “Leah and Olivia stay drunk for at least 48 hours.  They have this medical condition where the alcohol effects don’t leave their systems for 2 days, so they’re basically drunk for 2 days.”

“Dude, you just repeated yourself like twice.” I said

“Speaking of Olivia, where is she?  And where is Niall?” Emmy said to Liam.

“One of our body guards is with the two of them, that’s who I was on the phone with before we left.  They’ll be home soon.”

“Got it.  Okay!  We’re home.  Let’s see how the back is.” Emmy yelled.

I’m actually scared on what the back of the limo looked like.  If anyone threw up, we would have to clean it since the limo’s a rental.  Let’s hope there were no messes this time.

“Sweet!” Emmy exclaimed.  “No messes this time!  Okay, Liam, you’re the strongest, you get Harry, Louis, and Zayn.  Bree and I got Leah and Jessie.”

“No fair.  I’ll carry Leah and Jess at once, then I’ll help you two with the others.” He started to throw Leah over her shoulder, “I think Leah and Harry might’ve done… you know.  That’s why we found them in the bathroom stall.”

“No details, I don’t think Leah would remember when she’s sober.  Harry might, but probably not Leah.  She never remembers things after being drunk.” I said while dragging Jessie out of the limo and giving her to Liam.

After about 10 minutes of dragging and shushing everyone into the house, we were finally relaxing.  Just kidding, we got them inside.  We didn’t put them to bed or anything, yet.  Turns out Leah and Harry did do… you know.

“Think we should get them out of the pile in the foyer and put them to bed?” Emmy asked while handing Liam and I a cup of tea.

“Yeah, later though, I want to finish this tea.” I said while cooling it off.  “No, I lied, can we do it now?  I want to get dressed, and then relax.”

“Yeah, these shorts are really uncomfortable.  Let’s go.  Liam, coming?” Emmy said.

“Hm?  Oh, yeah.  Let’s get them to bed.  I’ll take the girls--.”

“Mmm, no.  We have to get them dressed in shorts and comfortable clothes, and you’re not seeing them undressed.” Emmy said, turning into a mother.  “Plus, Leah has to be undressed carefully so we don’t hurt her arm.”

Leah got a brace on her arm instead of a cast; she couldn’t deal with the cast after a day.  So she got a brace on her arm and has to wear it for the same amount of time.  I still don’t know how she got just a broken arm from the truck hitting her side of the car.

Emmy’s P.O.V.

*an hour and a half later*

“Finally,” I said while falling onto the couch.  “They’re all in comfy clothes, asleep, and so far, vomit free.”