WULT 15

Jacksok opens the door as he hears a knock

Jacksok opens the door as he hears a knock. He opened it and was met with someone, who he really don't know.
"Uh? May I help you?" He asks, raising his brow as he fixes his hair. The guy then bowed at him, and then got out an envelope. Jackson carefully grabbed the envelope, opening it.
The guy stayed quiet and just stared at him. Jackson reads the letter, eyes widening.
"Wait? You for real?" He asks, clearly shocked. The guy nods and cleared his throat.
"You and Mr Jeon Jungkook are invited to the party this Tuesday for Prince Jimin's birthday party" The guy says, he seems to be a butler.

"O-oh, thank you so much... Please tell Prince Jimin that we'll come" Jackson says, smiling. The guy nodded before walking back to the car he rode.
"What was that?" He hears, getting startled. He turned around, seeing a sleepy Jungkook.
"You scared the shit out of me but we're invited to Prince Jimin's birthday party" Jackson says, squealing. Jungkook was now awake fully, shocked to hear that.
"You're lying" Jungkook says, glaring. Jackson shook his head and showed him the beautifully decorated envelope he had just opened.

Jungkook grabbed it, reading before he gulped.
"Wait, do we even have the right clothes-" Jungkook is cut off as another knock was heard. The two stared at eachother with confusion before walking to the door. Jungkook opened it, about to talk when he shut his mouth as he almost bumped into Jimin.
"Oh... Your majesty" Jackson says, bowing. Jungkook also bowed, while Jimin just chuckled.
"No need for that, you know?" Jimin says, crossing his arms.
"Let's go" The prince says, making both of them confused.
"Huh?" Jungkook let out, frowning. Jackson shrugs as Jungkook looks back at him, clearly didn't know about what the prince is saying.

"To buy y'all clothes?"