T E N

I woke up from my slumber. I felt the right side of the bed, no one there. His warmth was gone. I got out of bed and looked around the room. Saw his hoodie lingering on the desk chair in the hotel room. I shivered a bit and rubbed both sides of arms to gain a little warmth. The heat must've stopped or I was too hot to turn the heat up. I grabbed Johns hoodie and put it over my small body compared to his size of hoodies he gets. Stumbling upon to the bathroom from my tired self and eyes, i rubbed my eyes while yawning and looking for my toothbrush. While on my search I found a sticky note on the bathroom mirror, "I didn't want to wake you my love, I'll see you after tour!! One more month I'll be home to see your beautiful face! Love, J.O." I already miss his adorable face. I took the note off the mirror and placed it on the counter. I grabbed my toothbrush and turned the sink on. I wet my toothbrush first then placed toothpaste on the brush. I wet my brush again because who doesn't? I start brushing my teeth.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I started to brush my hair. I put a pair of sweats on and packed all my stuff that was lingering around the room. I grabbed my bags and headed the rental car. I shoved my bags into the car. I got into the car and started driving to the airport and return the car.

I arrived at the airport. I waited for my plane to be called for me to board onto the plane. While I was waiting, I texted John I'm at the airport.

It's been 10 minutes now and he hasn't responded to my text yet. Weird but I'll let it slide. He usually answers my texts right away for a few minutes late from my response. I've been called to aboard the plane. I got on the plane and sat in my assigned seat.

Few hours later.

I got off the plane. I searched for my dad in the airport. I saw him waving at me and I waved back letting him know I see him as well. I rushed to him. He took us home. I walked to my room and shut my door behind me. I sat on my bed and checked my phone. Still no response. I'm getting a little worried. He's not answering. I'll try to call him. I rang his phone and waited for him to answer. Immediate decline from the Johnny Orlando. I shrugged it off. I decided to grab a clean set of clothes and go in the bathroom to take a long nice shower.

Johnny's POV:

I left y/n hotel room this morning to get on the tour bus. We were leaving early. I really wanted to say goodbye to my dear y/n, my beautiful girlfriend. Perhaps the most beautiful girl i ever seen in my life. While she was sleeping I gave her kiss on her forehead and left my hoodie on the desk chair for her so when she wakes up she can wear it.

I got on the bus and now ready for the road. We are now touring west coast. Our first show is in LA. I get to see my friends there. I've messed them so much!! I can't wait to see them!!

I received a text from y/n telling me she's at the airport. Before I could even press on the message to reply, I received a phone call from Annie. I answered the call.

"Heyy Johnny!! I see you're going to LA! When you get here, do you think we could hangout? We have a lot of catching up to do!" Annie greeted.

"Of course we can. Our spot?" I asked.

"Ahh our spot. I missed going there. It's been years, since we've hardly hit double digits I've been there," she stated and agreed.

"Wow, that's crazy. Well I have to let you go, I need to shower and take a nap from this long bus right. Talk and see you later," I told her and hung up after she said bye.

I arrived to LA. I texted Annie I'm on my way to our childhood spot. Once I got there, I waited for bit. My surroundings gives me childhood memories. Me and Annie has known each other for a very long time. I think of her as a sister than anything else.

"Heyy Johnny boy!!" Annie squealed and forced me to stand up with her giant hug.

"Wassup Annie? It's been awhile since I've seen you," I asked and greeted.

"Oh I've been working on my acting career and hanging out with Lila and Jayden with her boyfriend," she responded.

"Woah, Jayden has a boyfriend now? Since when??" I asked with a shocking tone.

"Since a few months ago silly!! I'm still a single Pringle though," she mentioned.

"I thought Asher was your boyfriend? I saw on Instagram," I questioned.

"He's not, we are just friends. Why you ask? Jealous?" She smirked.

"No no, I have a girlfriend. She surprised me on my birthday. Haven't you seen the video trending on the internet?" I asked?

She tended up a bit but calmed down, "oh, I thought that was a crazy obsessed fan you had that snuck on back stage you know?" She laughed in embarrassment but not as noticeable.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous and always cheers me up. Annie, I really think she's the girl I've been looking for!" I smiled.

"Are you sure this time? Kenzie broke up with you for some douche who used her for fame! I can't believe you decided to date again! You should've waited a little longer!" She stated.

(No hate to Kenz at all!! I love her!! This is just for the drama in this book!)

"That's true. She broke my heart but I really think y/n is the one!! We've been together for over a year now and-"

"Wait, you guys been together for over a year? Why haven't you told me this John? We used to tell each other everything!" She interrupted and frowned.

"I-I I am sorry Annie, I didn't know you felt that way. I will tell you more things often for now on! I promise!" I told her.

Annie smiled, "oh John, you're so sweet to me!"

"Always. I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back okay?" I left the park jungle gym and went into one of the public restrooms.

Annie's POV:

Oh my, Johnny boy left his phone here. Someone is ringing his phone. I checked the name ID on his phone. It's y/n, his girlfriend. I quickly declined it and waited for Johny to come back.

Johns POV:

I finished going to the bathroom and walked back where Annie was.

"Hey Annie! I'm back!"

"Heyy John! Your mom called so I answered and told her you're with me. I didn't want her to worry!" She lied.

"Thank you!! That's so kind of you!! Let's go get ice cream like old times!!" I suggested.

"I would love to Johnny."

a/n: wowwww it's like 5am and I have a haircut soon and a meeting!! I should go to bed but this chapter man! Haha okay bye now!