N I N E

over a year later.

today is johnny's birthday. i have to plan something for him. i don't need help because it's more special if i did it all on my own. he's 18 now, wow an adult. not there yet for me anyways. which is fine. he's on tour at the moment. he usually goes on tour around may and june. he decided to have his tour near his birthday for a birthday special and it's a way for him to celebrate his birthday with his fans. i thought it was pretty cute of him. since he's on tour, i couldn't go with him sadly but it would be pretty cool to surprise him. before he starts his show i'm going to pop out and start singing happy birthday to him. then the crowd will sing along. this is perfect! i booked a plane ticket to nashville, tennessee.

some time later.

i'm finally in nashville!! i booked a hotel and rented a car. i don't trust ubers or taxis, they scare me to death if i'm alone. anyways, i drove to the hotel and checked in. once i got everything in my room, i decided to go to the store and buy a cake. i got his favorite and went to the baking section and grab some frosting. when i got back from the hotel, i decided to ice the cake with "happy birthday my beloved boyfriend!" the gifts i got him was watching shirts. on the back it says "Orlando" i thought it was cute because i'm going to steal his last name. i also made him a jar to boost up his self confidence and to know how much i love him. the third thing i got him was touch bond bracelets. since he has tour for another month, i thought getting touch bond bracelets would be cute to feel each other's touch virtually since we can't do it physically while he's away.

an hour later

an hour later.

once i got everything done, i grabbed everything and headed to the rental car. i drove to the stage where he was. i got out of the car, grabbing everything and went inside. i got to go back stage. i see johnny singing his heart out on the stage singing "everybody wants you." i smiled, being so proud of him. i took some candles and placed them on the cake and lit them with my lighter. once he finished the song, i grabbed a microphone and started singing happy birthday and walking out on stage. obviously i was nervous but anything for johnny, i'm okay with. he looks towards me, looking shocked! we both started smiling and his fans started sing along with me.

"happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday dear johnny.
happy birthday to you!"

the crowd cheered. johnny made a wish blew out the candles. he gave me a giant bear hug. having his warm muscly arms wrapped around me. i felt like i was home. reuniting with my other half makes me so blessed and happy.

after the show.

johnny came with me to my hotel room. i had him open his gifts and he's in love with them. i gave him a soft peck on the lips. i missed him so much, i couldn't resist anymore!

"i missed you baby girl. being on tour without you, it's so hard. i missed your warm cuddles and goodnight kisses." he spoke.

"i want you to spend the night tonight. you can have my warm cuddles and soft kisses. you have one more night in nashville anyway." i pleaded.

he nodded and looked at my lips. he gave a soft gentle kiss. i kissed him back. he placed his right hand on my cheek, caressing it while deepening the kiss. his kisses are so passionate and soft. we pulled away looking at each other.

"you're so beautiful, i'm so lucky to have you as my lover." he smiles warmly while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

i blush and kisses his cheek "you're a handsome man. let's cuddle and fall asleep, it's super late."

he agreed. he tugged his shirt and pants off, getting under the covers. i took my clothes off and put one of johnny's shirt on that i brought from home. i got in the covers and laid on my left side. i became the little spoon, johnny held me so tightly. i couldn't help but smile. we drifted off to sleep, in the warm soft bed.

a/n: hey guys!! i'm so sorry for this late update!! i kind of lost inspiration and dealing things at home. i hope i can come back and start writing again!! i've missed it so much! if you guys have any suggestions, let me know. also do you guys want this book a little rated r? i want to write with your best interests! i want to finish this book strong. i try to make this book less cringe. im also trying to make things less obvious and not having a lot of foreshadowing. i hope you guys understand. i don't want this to be as predictable like most stories. thank you for reading and supporting me through this book!! usually i write longer but this is all i had in mind.