Night School

Y/N sat at her desk in class. Kicking her legs backwards and forwards under the table, struggling to concentrate. All she could think about was the volleyball club, I mean she didn't have any sort of volleyball experience but Y/N felt a connection to the players...especially that Keiji Akaashi...she felt like she's seen him somewhere before, his face played over and over in her head like a record. She swung her head back and 'ugggh'ed while stretching her arms.
'Excuse me L/N, your not making a good first impression for a new student' the teacher snapped at her 'disrespectful' behaviour.
'Sorry Sir' she mumbled half heartedly, placing her head on her palms. She looked over at the boys work nexto her
'HUH?!' He had written a whole 2 pages of notes, she scrambled her stationary and books together, frantically.
'Not your best subject I suppose?' A gentle voice whispered.
'No, not at all' Y/N sighed, she looked up at the boys face...AKAASHI?!
'Want me to help you?' He questioned, looking deeply into her eyes.
'S-Sure, I mean if it isn't a problem' Y/N tried to whisper.
'No I don't mind, I help Bokuto-San a lot with these type of subjects' He reassured her.
'Isn't he a third year?' Y/N asked, laughing a little.
'Yes he is, but everyone has their ups and downs' Akaashi said, focused on Y/N's book while writing.
Y/N just stared at him in awe. She didn't focus on what he was saying, just how enthusiastic he was about helping her, she dived in too deep in those emerald eyes of his.
'And that's how you finish' he looked back up at her.
Y/N pretended she knew what he said and nodded.
'I'm happy I tested my knowledge with you Y/N...I-I mean, am I allowed to call you that?' Akaashi asked.
'Of course, I don't mind' smiles Y/N.
'Perfec-'
'HEY YOU TWO' Akaashi and Y/N snapped their focus to the front of the class. Where the teacher had an annoyed look on his face.
'Stop flirting with each other and read the next paragraph of the textbook, L/N' The teacher bellowed. Y/N didn't know what page they were on, her heart raced. But Akaashi luckily had marked the page, and smiled as he passed it too her. She lip synced a 'thank you' as her soft voice read out the page. He was hypnotised by it, it was as sweet as honey and as soft as silk. Even if she was reading useless nonsense and made a few stutters, he loved those 4 minutes.
'Thank you L/N, now about that' the teachers voice trailed off saying information nobody really understood.
'Thanks for helping me out there' Y/N smiled.
'Your welcome, want to come over to my house tonight? I'm tutoring Bokuto-San and I was wondering if you'd want to come as well?' He asked. Y/N couldn't believe it! She was going over to a boys house for the first time!!
'Yes!' She said a little too loud, she covered her mouth, luckily the class and teacher hadn't heard. They both chuckled a little.
'My house isn't that far so I can walk you there' Akaashi said.
'Perfect...' Y/N mumbled as her cheeks grew red.
'Pardon?'
'Nothing! It's nothing!'

|(Time Skip)|

'Bokuto-San! Now is not the time-!'
'I AM THE KING OF THE PILLOW CASTLE'
'KOTARO-SENAPI GET DOWN YOUR GONNA HURT YOURSELF!!' Chaos was happening at Akaashi's house. Bokuto had made a pile of pillow and stood ontop of it as Akaashi tried to get him down and Y/N was dying of laughter, rolling on the floor, begging for air.
'Okay fine!!' Bokuto jumped from the immense height and crashed onto the bed while screaming.
'KOTARŌ-SENAPI YOUR KILLING ME' Y/N screeched over a laughing fit.
'Guys, I didn't invite you over too be like this' Akaashi face palmed.
'Oh come on Akaashi! You need a lil fun!' Bokuto nudged Akaashi's arm and added a playful wink.
'I hate this subject anyways!! I'll fail it regardless if I study or not' Y/N flooped backwards onto the floor.
'Same here' Bokuto sighed. 'I don't need no...what subject is this? ANYWAYS, I don't need no school to be a professional volleyball player!' Bokuto posed with his hands on his hips.
'What do you wish for the future Y/N?' Akaashi asked turning towards her.
'I don't know to be honest...' She did, she thought if she told them what she really wanted they would laugh at her...but they aren't like that she thought.
'I want love' she smiled.
'Love?' They both said, looking and sounding like they didn't know what it meant. They exchanged looks.
'What is it with you girls and love?' Bokuto sighed.
'I think that's kind of...cute' Akaashi smiled.
'Cute?! Yeah, after you get your heart broken a million times' Bokuto said sternly, looking into one of the books that were scattered all over the floor.
'Kotarō-Senpai is right, it's hard' Y/N sighed.
'I guess so' Akaashi said. Silence...
'ANYWAYSSS~~' Bokuto broke the silence 'How the hell do you do this?' He pointed to something in the book.
'Oh that!' Akaashi said.

And the rest of the night was a blur

Note From Author:
Wow I love this chapter!! 'Cute?! Yeah after you get your heart broken a million times' Bokuto be spittin facts ;-; I hope you enjoyed this, I had so much fun writing it! Listening to 'Story Of My Life' while writing it jus hits different :< Welp! Cya next chapter! Any feedback? Leave it in the comments :)
   -Yoshi