What A Clichè

It was that time of year. Where the weather shifted from cold snow to blossoming flowers. Y/N loved this kind of year, it was like the books she had read! Where two people fell inlove under the cherry blosssom trees...obviously she was still waiting for that to happen to her.
'Maybe this year it'll happen!' She thought with a smile painted her face, as she looked in the mirror, admiring herself. 'Eeehhh' she sighed 'I look awful'
She ran down the stairs of her house, her skirt gently swaying against her thighs, she smirked at how short it was.
'Y/N!! You're gonna be late!!' Her older brother Ryuu yelled from the hallway.
'One second!' Y/N shouted back, fitting a piece of toast in her mouth, she giggled 'Just like the anime girls!'
'I'm not wasting my time on you thinking about those silly cartoons!! Your 17!!' Ryuu sighed walking up from behind her. Y/N span around. Silly Cartoons?! She was furious.
'I'm not wasting MY time on you telling me what to do, your 20 and I'm nearly an adult!'  Y/N pouted, crossing her arms.
'You do know I'm the only person willing to give you transportation, so I can just not drive you there-'
'PLEASE, SORRY, I WANNA GET THERE, SORRY' Y/N pleaded. She had another year to wait for her driving test and then luckily her brother wouldn't be embarrassing anymore and drop her off everywhere.
'I hate you' Ryuu sighed
'WHAT DID YOU SAY?!'
'N-NOTHING'
'HEY GET BACK HERE!!!'

|Time Skip|

'Woah, this school is so big!' Y/N thought to herself, staring at the school building. The cherry blossom trees among the gates waved at her. She inhaled and exhaled. 'First time starting at new school...can't be that bad!' Y/N had transferred from (Your country/state) to Japan for your parents/carers work. It was really hard for Y/N since she didn't know a lot of Japanese, she thought watching anime in sub would help (really didn't, just distracted her). Fukurodani Highschool was going to be her time to shine!..she just needed to figure out what to do and where to go. She slowly walked into the building, feral butterflies clattering in her chest, she'd never felt this anxious since the Naruto VS Sasuke Final Battle in the Shippuden series. She clung onto her backpack for dear life as she passed crowds of people, her anxiety kicked in. She liked the thought of talking to people till it came to actually doing it. The school was very beautiful. She looked at her time table. She just managed to read the Japanese. It said (or she thought it said) she had a another 10 minutes till class started. Now was time to (try) socialise! She mingled between crowds trying to find people that didn't look as intimidating. 'Why is everyone so tall?!' She thought, looking up at the beanstalks around her. She found herself outside a building, it looked big. She heard a lot of shouted and running. 'This must be the gym!' She thought. 'Maybe there is some hot athletic boys' she smirked 'Just one peek' Her fingers slid between the doors and slid them open, to reveal a volleyball team playing a normal match. She darted her eyes across the gym, looking out for THE boys. She smirked to herself. The whole team looked SPICY.
'Hello? Do you need anything?' A light brown haired female asked, with a confused look on her face.
'U-Um-' Y/N stuttered, she was in trouble.
'Hey, are you that transfer student from (Your country/state?' She asked, her blue eyes shinning.
'Y-Yes, I am!' Y/N stood up straight, maybe she was known for something?
'Wonderful! I heard (Your country/state) has an amazing volleyball team. I'm Kaori Suzumeda, your name?' She smiled, her arms behind her back.
'I-I'm Y/N L-L/N...and nice to m-meet you!' Y/N forced a smile out of her stuttering mess.
'Hey Suzu, who's this?' A girl with short dark brown hair questioned.
'Oh, L/N this is Yuki Shirofuku! Shiro, this is Y/N L/N' Kaori giggled.
'Oh, I see. Nice to meet you L/N' Shirofuku smiled, shaking her hand.
'U-Um! H-Hi' Y/N laughed.
'Not the speaker are you?' They both said. Y/N shook her head.
'Hey hey hey! Shiro, Suzu whose this?' A loud voice came from behind the two girls.
'Oh Kotarō, Y/N this is Bokuto, the captain and the ace of the team!' Suzu revealed a tall white and grey haired male.....with no shirt. Y/N screamed and snapped her head to the other direction, covering her eyes with the heat growing on her cheeks. The trio laughed.
'It's okay L/N! Me and Suzu have gotten used to it' Shiro giggled.
'Well I guess I'm that handsome' Bokuto said with pride, sticking his nose up with a smirk on her face.
The trio laughed again.
'Bokuto-san! The teams waiting for your-' A black haired male ran nexto the trio but stopped in her tracks. He looked straight into Y/N gorgeous E/C orbs, she turned towards him, her hair flowing from one side to the other, she dropped her bag looking at him. The heat grew back on her cheeks again. She felt a Cupid arrow pierce through her light heart, she stared into his emerald green eyes. She smiled.
'H-Hi! U-U-Um!' She likes at Suzu and Shiro for help.
'Oh Akaashi, this is Y/N L/N, L/N this is Keiji Akaashi' Suzu said. Akaashi huh? Y/N couldn't help but smile.
'Hey' she giggled. Little did she know a new chapter of her life was a bout to unfold with this so called 'VolleyBall Team...

Note from Author:
Hey everyone! Yoshi here ^w^ I hope you liked the first chapter! Sorry if there is some clichés or things you don't like, I'll try improve since this is my first proper Wattpad story ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡ Have a great day/night/afternoon! I'll be making the newest chapter right away <3
          -Yoshi