three

The next day Malfoy and I were heading below, to our table in the great hall, with two large goons after us of course.

"Crabbe, Goyle make sure you both get salads, this young lady here too." Draco gestures to me. "Eat lots of protein I heard they make you less hungry." Draco states seeming to care about his goons, "Therefore you both won't pig out as much." there goes, same old same old.

We head to the moving stairs "Hey! Nico look at that guy's shoes." Draco then attempts to push off the guy down the stairs, however taking the wrong steps. "And down goes Malfoy." I murmured.

"Ow! I broke my leg! Crabbe! Goyle! Nicodemius! I'm getting my leg cut off!" I gesture the two to rush after Malfoy down the stairs. "I-I'm getting my leg cut off!" I heard puffs of laughter coming from the people around us so I stare at them... each and everyone deciding to leave the scene of the fall of Draco Malfoy. "Crabbe let's take him to Madame Pomfrey." Draco was sobbing in Goyle's arms. While I stare at all the people giving Malfoy laughs, surely, My Uncle Lucius will hear about this.

Draco was dozing off when the captain of the Slytherin Quidditch Team entered the clinic. "We heard what happened Malfoy, tomorrow is the eliminations with Hufflepuff and we can't be without a seeker." Marcus Flint, Captain of the team stated, "Plus you have to heal before we face Gryffindor. They have Potter as a seeker and Wood has been on my butt the whole week!"

"On your butt?" Draco questions. "Nevermind, I'll heal before we face Potter. For Hufflepuff just get anyone as seeker, I'm sure we'll win" The team heads off desperate to find a new seeker. "How sure are you that you'll win against Hufflepops Draco?" I question him, He just shrugs and takes a bite of his apple.

[The day of the eliminations]

"Hurry up Nico!" Draco shouts at me while I push his wheelchair. "Malfoy, would you like your other leg to lose function as well?" I threatened. We both sit by the bleachers as Crabbe and Goyle are busy buying candy and placing bets with the Weasley twins.

The game starts and It is already wild. Banners and cheers while brooms zoom past our seats. Unexpectedly the Hufflepuff changed captains and now Marcus and the other guys are having a hard time on scoring goals.

Draco obviously devastated since it's almost over with Hufflepuff on a huge lead 150-85. "That Bloody Captain," Draco threw a disgusting look at a Hufflepuff boy, quite a few years older than us. "If I was in that pitch they would be crying already." I nod to his content.

"It is now a matter of catching the snitch!" Announced over the megaphone, and the Yellow people went wild. Slyths obviously disappointed, "Nico! Hey listen to me!" I face Draco tiredly. "Hex the seeker's broom." I was astounded. I mean sure I was the best at hexing, during the first day I could already throw pots across rooms and send brooms flying but to hex them right now?

"May not be a great Idea Malfoy." I said. "Hex them now!" I sigh, this white headed ass. I put out my wand, Alder Wood 12 1/4'', Unicorn hair core. and started to whisper incantations.

"Down goes Hufflepuff and Slytherin takes the snitch!" Ear-wrecking shrieks resounded as the Hufflepuff look devastated. I then was heading to the common room after dropping Malfoy at the clinic when I get blocked by, the Hufflepuff Captain.