Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

"My god Jas, he likes you!", I laughed as I pulled her away.

She smirked, "I couldn't care less honestly." She gagged, "Men"

    I really wanted someone to fancy Jasmine. Not that she doesn't get any attention, EVERYONE was in love with her in high school. But with her back home, i'm reminded of us. And how much I want her back. 

    She smiled at me with her warm eyes. "C'mon, lets get ice cream", she laughed dragging me to the door.

"Can we stay here right now", I pleaded, sitting on my bed. 

    She rolled her eyes, "Bitch I wanted ice cream", she laughed as she walked over to my mirror, pulling her green streaked hair out of her eyes. 

"Ugh whore, fine", I said. She smiled and threw her arm around my shoulder. 

"Lets go"

    Jasmines stay was too short. Before I knew it she was gone, back to collage, leaving me again. After Jas left me and Daveed went to watch a movie. We had a fun time, but Jasmine was on my mind. I hated doing this to Daveed, but she was too attractive to not think about.  Me and Daveed got home, and while I was getting ready for bed I got a call. 

    I ran to my phone on the bed stand and looked at the caller ID. 

    Jasmine's mom? What?

When I picked up the phone her voice unbelievably sad on the other side.

"Y/n, its Jasmine..."