Chapter 2

Daveed's pov

    When I came out to perform the first thing I noticed was that girl. The way she just existed was so beautiful to me. I constantly kept my eyes on her. Her laugh intoxicated me. God shes the most beautiful person on earth. 

    I had the brilliant idea to call her and her friend up onstage. She laughed and ran up smiling. The way she goofed around like no one was watching is so cute. She also was the best rapper I've ever heard. After the show I quickly ran backstage. I don't know what came over me but I tackled her in a hug. "You're such an amazing rapper", I choked out. God that was lame. She just laughed and hugged me back. I felt a tap on my shoulder and Rafael led me out the room. 

"What the hell Daveed?!", he yelled. I was so confused.

"What?", I asked completely oblivious on what he was trying to say.

"Dude, I saw the way you looked at her. She looks barley legal!"

Shit. 

"What do you mean?", I rolled my eyes, trying to play it cool.

"Just don't be weird Daveed, and don't you DARE think you have a chance with her"

I nodded and walked back to the girls who looked confused as hell. After they introduced themselves and told us about themselves they left quickly.

Y/N's pov

    When me and Jaz got home to our small apartment we flopped on our bed and fell asleep, cuddling in each others arms. 

    I got up before her and I started to get breakfast ready. Life with Jasmine was calm and peaceful. We both just graduated high school and live together with minimum wage jobs. What more could you ask for? 

    As I finished making the instant oatmeal Jas walked in rubbing her arm. She looked really sad. I ran over and kissed her. "Are you ok?", I cooed. She smiled and nodded. 

    After breakfast she let tear slip. "Y/N there's something I need to tell you."