Chapter 1

A/N: Idk what I'm doing so....yA

    Me and my girlfriend, Jasmine, walked around Oakland, California, hand in hand. She dragged me from store to store to look at all the interesting stuff they had around here. We walked by a sign and I stopped in my tracks. "Y/N whats wrong?", Jasmine asked, hugging my arm. "Holy shit Jaz Daveed Diggs is performing here in 30 minutes", I gasped, the tickets were way cheap. "Who?", Jaz yawned. I rolled my eyes, "Daveed Diggs, Actor and Famous Rapper." She smiled, "Doesn't ring a bell but if you like him we can go watch it." I kissed her, "Love you", she smirked and went up to go buy tickets.

I walked into a medium sized club with a stage ready. Me and Jaz are only 18 so we just ordered sodas and got ready for the show.

A few minutes later Daveed walked out with his friend Rafael. They hyped up the crowd and then Daveed started rapping "Shooter". After a few more songs Jasmine seemed fully into it. She danced along and I rapped with him. Apparently we were so iconic we got called up onstage to perform with them. Jasmine quickly declined but I was not about to throw away my shot to rap onstage with Daveed Diggs.

I got onstage and scanned the crowd for Jaz, who was screaming my name and shouting encouragements. Daveed told me we were doing Easy come, Easy go. Fuck yes this is my favorite song.

After the song was done he said me and my "friend" could come backstage and meet him and Rafael personally since he like my vibe so much. He let Jaz and I hang out in one of the dressing rooms to wait for the show to be over. 

   We heard them say good night to the crowd and they came backstage and highfived me. "You're such an amazing rapper!", Daveed said. He hugged me which felt so cool. Rafael narrowed his eyes and whispered something in Daveeds ear. "Um excuse me girls", Daveed said as Rafael whisked him away. When they came back they both acted more uniform and less freindly. Jaz and I decided to leave. "Why the hell did they get so square all of a sudden?", Jaz said. "I have no idea, it probably has something to do with whatever Rafael told Daveed. Jasmine nodded in agreement.

Thank you so much you beautiful human for reading the first chapter of my book.

Always remember to eat some food and drink water. You deserve and extra snack too, treat yo self.

Also sorry if this book sucks teehee

P.S.

Jasmine is not Jasmine Cephas Jones I just like the name Jasmine