Chapter 7

It has been a month since the incident. Although Y/n acted fine she always slept in my bed now. Not that I'm complaining, but it hurts to know that she doesn't trust the world enough to sleep on her own. 

Our relationship is confusing, because even though we act like a couple even behind closed doors, she still considers us friends. It sucks, but I take what I can get. All I want is for her to be happy.

I was watching TV when my Y/n skipped into the room. 

"Hey beautiful, what are you so happy for?"

She was smiling the brightest I've seen her smile. "My best friend is coming home for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen her since she left for collage", she chirped as she lay herself on my lap. 

I petted her hair, "That's great, when is she coming?"

"Tomorrow, can I use the car to pick her up?"

"Sure"

She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep in my lap. I slowly got up and laid her down comfortably, covering her with a blanket and kissing her on the forehead. 

The next morning she drove to the airport to pick up her friend. They climbed out of the car, laughing about something. 

"Daveed, this is Jasmine"

Jasmine was a smiley kind of girl, with wavy shoulder length hair and and indie kind of style. 

"So your Y/n's new boyfriend", she said giving Y/n a look, "I didn't know you liked men", she teased, I hope.

"Friend", Y/n corrected. Ouch

Jasmine eyed the hickeys on Y/n's neck over her gold rimmed glasses and scoffed, "Mhm" 

I laughed and showed her into the house. 

Y/N and Jasmine would not stop messing around. They would chase each other and laugh loudly about things I didn't bother to listen in to. I decided to invite Rafa to come over because I was lonely without Y/n's constant nagging. He came over and we talked. When he saw Jasmine, he froze. 

"Who's that", he said pointing at her.

I laughed and his starstruck face, "Jasmine Natsumi, Y/N's best friend, I wouldn't waste your time on her"

"Why?", he looked disappointed.

"Something tells me she plays for the other team"

"Ah"

Jasmine walked up to Rafa, being pushed by Y/n. Y/n giggled.

"Hey, I noticed that you were staring at me", she said, "Stop you creep". She wore a sarcastic smile. 

"JAS", Y/n yelled, whisking Jasmine away.

I laughed at their antics. "Like I said, dont waste your time"

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT, UNEVENTFUL CHAPTER

THX LUV YA BABES

PS EAT FOOD CUZ YOUR BOOTIFUL AND U DESERVE IT 

❤️😠😠💗💓💞💝💕