Chapter 3: the note

Kendall's POV

The note had two words on it.

FORTHY FIVE. That's all it took to remember my next tragedy.

*flash back*

"Kendall I'm so sorry I never meant to do this to you!" Maddie pleads.

"So why did you try to kill me!" I snap.

"Leave her alone ladies!" The doctor says as she escorts them out of the room. I was at an unfamiliar hospital and I was very apprehensive.

"Those girls were very foolish. What they made you do was very foolish!" My mom calmly lectures me.

"I know I'm so sorry."

"Well you better be because you are going to have a scar on your other foot too."

"Why?" I questioned perplexed.

"Because your foot almost feel apart. You need a cast and maybe even forty five stitches." My mom gives me an upset face as tears roll down her eyes.

"I forbid you to even talk to those girls again!" She adds. I nod accordingly holding back my tears because my mom's already in a bad mood.

*end of flashback*

When I got home I tell my mom that my foot hurts again. The tragedy happened over two years ago, but the pain feels like it happened yesterday.

"Honey come here." My mom hugs me. At that moment Nia texts me,

-I'm sorry for what Maddie did I should have stopped her. I wish we were friends again-

I ignore her text. She didn't know what she did to me. Every girl except the Hylands were responsible for another tragedy, and every girl I now despise.

"What about Paige? I was looking forward to going to the mall. You know, to get my mind off things," I ask my mother.

"We have to go to the emergency room. You need another cast. I guess when you took it off it never fully healed."

She drove me to the hospital and I try hard not to let the tears leak. I knew that I would eventually lead into becoming a pretty tragedy. I know that some day I won't be able to use foundation to cover those scars. Why? Because you can't cover emotional scars.

An: Sorry for not updating sooner I'm actually in a musical and the I don't come home after school until nine. Everyone that requested to be in the book will come in the chapter after the next. The outfit is Kendall's!

Pretty Tragedy: Dance moms  (Kendall vertes, Chloe Lukasiak,Paige Hyland, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Maddie Ziegler and Kenzie Ziegler, Kalaini Hilker fanfiction)Where stories live. Discover now