Chapter 18

Josh's POV

My mom walked into their little make out party. In disbelief she threw the boys out and eventually sent Paige into her room. It was just Kendall and I left.

"Wow you called your mommy?" She rolled her eyes and I just thought things would never be the same. My heart was pounding, while her glare was sharping. I couldn't take hate from someone like her. After what seemed a few minutes I got up the courage to speak,

"I actually didn't. I did call my dad, but that's besides the point," Kendall rolled her eyes once more, sat down and crossed her legs.

"You broke up with me, or whatever that was, so leave me alone. I'm not your property," she snickered. It hurt me that I thought of her that way.

"I told you what I did because I genuinely care about you Kendall Vertes, and I don't care how long it takes because I realize that I'm not giving up on you," I paused and gulped. Kendall's face softened, just a little, and I took a deep breath.

"... Because I can't get you out of my head, no matter how hard I try," when I finished I just walked away. I needed to give her some space if she was ever going to come back to me. I didn't bother to look back.

And so I walked...

And walked....

And walked...

And walked until I was past the large house I called my own.

All of a sudden I saw a figure running at such a rapid pace as if it was chasing after something, or someone.

"Wait!" Kendall called grabbing my arm, out breath from running, and pulled me into a hug letting her tears that started to form, to drench my shirt. She didn't talk and she didn't have to, I just comforted her.
***
                                                             5/1
Dear Journal,
     Kendall gave this to me to collect my thoughts, and since I really like her I decided to listen.
     Now I'm NOT calling this a diary because that's just so girly. I think journal sounds sophisticated and manly enough don't you agree? Oh who am I kidding I'm talking to a piece of paper binded in a notebook.
     Yesterday Kendall and I got back together. I have never been so happy before. She stopped wearing the short stuff and became herself again. We could finally walk down the halls hand in hand as a couple without all the drama.
    It was weird at first, not having to compete with others, not feeling like no one cares, and like I could never get Kendall. Everyone stared at us as we walked happily down the hall. The school year is wrapping up with only one month left but I have one thing that Kendall and I have agreed on doing.
     I'm going to a different high school. I hate it and love it at the same time. It means having a long distance relationship with Kendall, but I'm not sure how that's going to work....
    What I do know is that I want it to and when I leave middle school I want to leave with a statement.
      So I'll write on the last day of school, before Ron, Kendall and I all part.

An: This book is probably going to have one more chapter! I think it's for the best since I haven't been updating lately since I've been very busy with school, like I don't even have weekends anymore!

I love this book even though it's not perfect, but I hope it teaches people to be themselves. I know this is short but I didn't feel like dragging it on!

Like and comment for more!

Pretty Tragedy: Dance moms  (Kendall vertes, Chloe Lukasiak,Paige Hyland, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Maddie Ziegler and Kenzie Ziegler, Kalaini Hilker fanfiction)Where stories live. Discover now