chapter 12

*Third person point of view*
After they cleaned up the mess Kageyama told Hinata what type of dream he had and started to cry.

   Hinata understood why Kageyama started to cry. He thought what if Kageyama died instead of him. He also started to cry, while they continued to cry, Kenma and Akaashi heard the both of them cry.

Kenma rushed towards Hinata and asked what was wrong. "It's nothing really, I just thought what would my life be like if I didn't have my live ones'." Hinata said trying to calm down

    " Hinata you'll be alright, just don't think about something that won't happen because we'll all be here for you until the end." Akaashi said patting his back to comfort him.

After they both calmed down, everyone else that was there came together and said bye to each other. Hinata's mother came on the Tuesday morning. She saw his clean the house was and greeted Hinata with his sister.

  When Hinata woke up he decided to text oikawa to see if he wanted to hangout with him, and he agreed.

       *Oikawa's point of view*

When I woke up this morning shrimpy asked me to hangout with him. Of course I agreed so my plan could workout. I felt bad if I said no to shrimpy so I had to agree so I could befriend him.

When we agreed on a time and place I started to get ready and headed out towards our meeting spot. Once I got there I saw the little shrimp waiting there for me.

I was kind of happy he treated me as a friend. But I felt bad if I took Kageyama from him ,so I blame my yandere side if something bad happens. I thought to myself another plan that would make this peaceful for me.

I thought if a plan quickly as soon I got there. " Hey Oikawa-san!! How are you? It's been a while since we last saw each other." Hinata said happily with a big smile in his face. " It has been a while since we last saw each other. And I'm doing fine!" I said as calm as possible.

" That's good let's go inside the mall and buy some stuff!" Hinata said grabbing my hand. " Ok!!" I said following him. Once we got inside we went to a nice café.

  It felt nice having someone care for me and take me out as a friend!! I thought to myself." Hey shrimpy let's hangout more. I like being around you and your nice so lets continue hanging out." I said with honestly.

" Really?! I've been wanting to hangout with you for a while. Now that were here I would love to continue to hangout with you!!" Shrimpy-Chan said.

I felt excited to hear that from him but I was also sad because I would have to take Kageyama away from him.

      *Third person point of view*

once they got to order, Oikawa got a mocha and Hinata got a green tea. They both sat down, and started to talk. While they both talked, Hinata brought up about his favorite spot. He talked about the beautiful flowers and how the view was rare and unique. 

Oikawa's eyes widen once Hinata described the mysterious unique place." That sounds really beautiful, I wanna see it now and how unique the view is!!" Oikawa said with a smile on his face. The blush gave out that he wasn't lying, his chocolate brown eyes looked at Hinata with a small gaze.

Hinata looked at Oikawas' beautiful brown eyes and answered, " I'll take you the next time we hangout, it'll be fun I promise!! I'll call kageyama to make our plans." Hinata said with a smile.

Oikawa smiled and answered, " Ok well make a plan to meet next time but invite kageyama so we can all eat. if you want I'll bring some food for a picnic." 

" Ok I'll tell Kageyama about out plan and let's make the day on a weekend." Hinata said " Ok then, why don't we do it this weekend?" Oikawa said  "Yes that's a great day I've got no plans 0n that day !!" Hinata said.

" Ok shrimpy-chan. let's meet up on the weekend and talk to you later. "Oikawa said. They both walked out together and went their separate ways.

        *Kageyama's side of the story*

While Hinata was with oikawa, Kageyama was at Hinata's house playing with Natsu. Natsu was running around and suddenly kageyama cought up and kissed her on her rosy cheek. When Natsu saw Kageyama smile she started to blush. Kageyama felt like he was at a welcoming home and wanted to be there even longer. 

" Hey Kageyama-nii Chan why don't we wait for my brother for dinner?" natsu said persuading him with her looks of death." Sure why not I wanted to eat with you guys today!" kageyama said with a smile. Kageyama walked towards Hinata's mom and asked if he could help out in anything, Hinata's mom, Angie, said it was fine and didn't need help.

Suddenly, Hinata texted kageyama and asked if they could have a picnic with Oikawa. Of course Kageyama couldn't say no to his tangerine and agreed and asked when it was going to be. Immediately Hinata responded and answered that it was going to be this weekend and that they were going to the flower field.

Hinata after a while got home and saw Kageyama and hugged him.

           *Third person point of view*

Hinata saw Kageyama and dropped his stuff and ran towards him, after the five second hug, they both kissed and slipt their tounges into their mouths.  After they broke their kiss they both headed to the table with Natsu holding Kageyama's hand. "After they all ate" Kageyama started to head home and was thinking about their meet with  Oikawa. 

" ahh~ I cant believe that this Wednesday night was going to be so beautiful." Kageyama said walking home. Hinata on the other hand was heading to sleep with no hesitation.

        - Hey my bunnies this story might be short but I have school and I have things to do at home. I'm getting stressed about school and the problem that I write at night gets me sleeping the most 4 hours a day which ruins my uploading days.

Again I hope you like my chapters, please vote for my chapters and share my story!! :)