Chapter 5

When they saw how beautiful the flowers were, they never wanted to leave.

    Hinata thought of brining his sister next time, so she could pick the flowers and never want to leave. "Hey kageyama lets never break our promise of being together." Hinata said with a happy face. " Ok let's keep our promise !" Kageyama said grabbing hinata's waist towards him. Hinata cried with tears of excitement and then Kageyama joined him.

   They couldn't stop crying and we're happy that they would be together till death separates them.

     The sun started to set and they were still in the field.

    Hinata told Kageyama it was time to leave so they can study tomorrow. As they started to head out, Hinata noticed there was a  beautiful flower. He decided to pick it up as a memory with  Kageyama in the field for the first time.

   The flowers had a mysterious color that it made it unique towards the other flowers. It was bright and it looked liked you were staring into the sunset. Hinata gazed with at the flower with a happy face. The petals were small and were so vibrant towards the sunset.

               *Hinata's' point of view*

   I love the flower, it caught my eye and I couldn't ignore it, so I just picked it so I can have a memory of me and Kageyama being in the field for the first time in the field. I also wanted to pick it up for Natsu so she can have it as a little gift from me. Though i cant help but wanting to be here longer.

   As I look at the flower the more I notice that it reminds me of natsu. Aww how cute i think to myself. I bet natsu will like this i say as kageyama talked to me. " Hinata lets go its gonna get dark soon." Kageyama said with a soothing voice yet I answer back , "I know let me just get something quickly."I ran towards this blue flower that I wanted to grab from the beginning.

   I quickly grabbed it before Kageyama walked towards me and carried me so we could hurry up.  I let him carry me put of the field. As we got out of the field I couldn't help but to stare into Kageyama's' dark blue eyes. 

     The more I stare the more he's making me blush just looking into his handsome face and glistening eyes. Once we got of the field, kageyama had put me down and we started walking towards the road. I started to look at the blue flower from earlier and it reminded of kageyama's cute face and eyes. 

    Damn I said to myself how is he so hot I literally can't look at him. I looked up and I was halfway home and Kageyama gave me a goodbye kiss. I continued walking, yet I wanted to be with Kageyama more often. When I got home Natsu ran towards me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and give her the orange primrose.

  I kept to myself a dark blue primrose. That reminds me of Kageyama everytime I look at it. Natsu thanked me with her cute smile. I went to my room and put it in a vase thinking I would go there again with Natsu and Kageyama.

   I was so excited to be with Kageyama today so I better go to sleep and get ready to study tomorrow.  I eat my dinner and went to take a bath. After that I went behind my sister and huged her.

 After that I went behind my sister and huged her