chapter 18

As Oikawa heard the word rape, he stoped hugging his sister and started to cry. He couldn't believe that his sister would get raped. He couldn't hold his tears in and saw that his sister was surprised.

    " It's ok sis... You'll be ok... I promise, I'll protect you from now on." Oikawa said sobbing. " Don't cry Tooru-kun... I have an idea... And it will work I promise." Miko said making Oikawa stop crying.

      " We'll talk about it later, you head to your friends house and have fun.... Forget what I told you and I'll tell you the plan" Miko said adding on. " Ok I'll head out after I change I'll come home early for your plan." Oikawa said

      As I started to walk towards shrimpys house, I saw Kageyama bring a bad full of gifts. I looked down to the bag of presents I had and smiled. This day is gonna get better, I said under my breath.

   *At Hinata's house, third person point of view*

    As soon as Kageyama got there, a few seconds after oikawa knocked on the door. Natsu ran towards the door and saw her prince again. She was happy that she got to see him again.

     "Hey Natsu'!! How are you? " Oikawa asked Natsu with a smile. " I'm happy and even happier now that your here. My prince what's in the bag your holding?" Natsu said.

   " It's something for you guys! You'll see once you open the bag, I hope you'll like it!!" Oikawa said hugging Natsu. "Hey Oikawa-san!! " Hinata and Kageyama said.

    "Hey shrimpy-chan and Tobio-kun! How are you?" Oikawa asked. " We're fine, get inside it must be cold!" Hinata answered. Oikawa walked in carrying Natsu on his back and smiled.

    He hid his sadness with a fake smile and pretended that nothing happened. Oikawa walked to the kitchen to greet Hinata's mom, Angie, "Hello auntie! How are you?" Oikawa asked.

    "I'm doing fine, how are you Oikawa-san?" Angie asked. " I'm doing fine auntie..." Oikawa answered as his words stumbled a bit.

     "You don't sound so great Oikawa-san, are you sure your fine? If it's something personal you don't have to talk about it." Angie said.

    " It's something personal and I agreed not to tell anyone about it." Oikawa said. " I got a gift for you guys, I hope you like it auntie!" Oikawa added." I'm sure it will be wonderful Oikawa-san!" Angie said.

   *Time skip to after they opened their gifts*

   " I loved the gifts! They were all lovely and wonderful!!" Angie exclaimed in a smile. " My prince the gift you got me was really nice I love it I will wear it forever!" Natsu said.

   The gift Natsu had gotten from oikawa was a gold colored necklace of a ballerina, the ballerina had a beautiful design attached with the letter N on it.

Angie's gift from Oikawa was a beautiful white dress and a pair of white shoes. (The dress is below, its Angie's gift don't mind the lady)

   Hinata and Kageyama got matching necklaces from Oikawa and signed their love for each other

   Hinata and Kageyama got matching necklaces from Oikawa and signed their love for each other. Oikawa got a necklace from Kageyama and it was beautiful, it had mtached his eyes.

   They all enjoyed their gifts from one another and had a fun time. Oikawa had forgotten about his promise to come home early.

    As soon as he remembered, he got up and asked permission to use the bathroom. Hinata had showed Oikawa the way and waited for him. Since Hinata had a strange feeling that something was wrong he waited outside the door.

                  *Oikawa's side*

    As he went in the bathroom he started to cry. He sat on the toilet and thought to himself, " I promised Miko that I would go home to protect her, yet I'm not even home yet."

    He started to cry louder, " I promised... I-i need to protect her... We need to be strong.." he said under his breath. Hinata in the other hand, heard oikawa cry and grabbed the key to open the door.

      *Third person point of view*

   As he opened the door, he walked towards Oikawa. He turned around and closed the door to prevent anyone seeing anything. He hugged Oikawa and layed him on the ground then on his lap.

    "Oikawa-san... What's wrong? Are you ok?" Hinata asked. " I-im fine.. don't worry about me..." Oikawa said muffling his cries." You don't seem fine... Your crying for no reason and your blaming yourself." Hinata said.

    " Oikawa-san you can tell me anything." Hinata added. " Well I can't really tell you since I made a promise but I'll tell you anyways... Don't tell anyone else shrimpy-chan... please I beg you." Oikawa said.

   " Ok fine I promise... Now tell me what happened." Hinata said. " Well I was waiting at home for my sister and tried calling her last night... I was worried something bad would happen so I tried until I passed out..." Oikawa said.

   " Once I woke up... I went to her room and didn't see her... So I ran downstairs and heard a knock on the door... When I opened the door it was my sister crying... She has told me that she was rapped by a random man...! She went to the grocery store and was kidnapped...!' Oikawa said started to cry.

    " Oikawa-san... Don't cry everything will be ok... I'm here if you need me..." Hinata said hugging oikawa and comforting him. " Calm down... Let's get out of here... I'll take you home..." Hinata said adding on.

    The two of them walked out of the bathroom and went to the living room. "Auntie...I'm going home now..." Oikawa said. "Ok Oikawa get home safely, I'll send Hinata with you." Angie said. Both Oikawa and Hinata walked to the door and Oikawa said his goodbyes.

    They opened the door and walked outside. They noticed that it was snowing and Oikawa had a thin layer of clothes, Hinata on the other hand has stolen Kageyamas' jacket and wore a thicker layer than him.

    He took off kageyama's jacket and gave it to Oikawa. He wore the jacket and thanked him. "Once they got to Oikawa's house" Oikawa had invited Hinata inside for a cup of tea.

   Hinata kindly accepted and greeted Oikawa's family. He saw Oikawa's family, his father was tall and had brown hair, his eyes were hazel and unique. Oikawa's mother was really stunning,she was tall, she had beautiful long hazel hair, and dark chocolate eyes.

    Oikawa's brother Liam was tall as well and had brown hair, his eyes were a dark bronze, and had piercings on his ears, he looked like an idol. Oikawa's sisters Miko looked like a model.

    She was tall, skinny, pale, long hazel hair, she had piercings like her brother Liam, and had dark chocolate eyes like her father. Hinata was amazed to see this stunning family, yet he couldn't believe that Oikawa's sister would get abused like that.

     He had exchanged numbers with the family and had left after he had told Oikawa to take care of himself. He walked home and stopped by a cake shop for Natsu and his mom.

  - Hope you enjoyed this chapter my bunnies!! I will post a new chapter after I get a good 12 hours of sleep. If you have any questions or recommendations for me, please leave them in the comments or dm me! Love you bunnies!❤️