chapter 25

The next morning the two of them were getting ready and ate breakfast Natsu was accepted into the figure skating team and was doing great in school. Kageyama on the other hand was practicing hard and was waiting untill the competition to begin.

               *2 years later *

Natsu was in her second year of college and was still playing volleyball and doing figure skating. She recently got a boyfriend that was studying in the medical field.

She was happy and she introduced her boyfriend to her parents as well as Kageyama. They were happy that she was with someone that made her happy. On the other hand kageyama was still doing his life career and was looking for someone that would love him.

*Kageyama's pov.*
It had been a few years since Hinata had died and I was looking for someone to fill my heart up with love. I was roaming around Argentina,since I had business there, as I bumped into someone. I saw Oikawa with teary eyes, his eyes were puffy and I could tell that he was crying.

I grabbed his arm and out him into my chest. I patted his head for comfort and he started to cry heavily. " It's ok Oikawa-san, what happened to you?" I said he looked up at me and said, "Iwa-chan was cheating on me... With another man!" Ohh so that's what this was about.

" Don't worry Oikawa-san, it will be ok" I said as I patted his head.

             *A few months later"
Me and Oikawa have been seeing each other and have been meeting up after his break-up with Iwazumi. I confessed my feeling to him and we've been dating for 4 months already.

I was cuddling one day with him and I decided to propose to him. The day after I went to the store and bought a ring with the help of his older sister, Miko. We meet up in a cafe and had talked about a plan for proposing to my wonderful baby.

We went to a ring store and had chosen a  beautiful but unique ring that reminded me of Oikawa. The designs were simple but it had unique details onto it. It suited Oikawa's style which was simple but fancy.
Me and miko had gotten flowers and a reservation for a special dinner.

I decided to do it Tonight and had called Oikawa so we can go on a date. I called him and he picked up. I had told him to get ready and that I'll pick him up. I ended the call and was getting ready. As I was leaving the house, I put the box in my pocket and had grabbed the flowers.

I got in my car and drove to Oikawa's house, as I got out I took the beautiful flowers with me. It has such a delicate smell and had such a beautiful look to it. I knocked on his door and he walked out. He was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I blushed and spoke, " hey my marshmallow, you look wonderful tonight." I said as I blushed intensely. I handed him the flowers and he smelled them. He blushed. "Hey my blueberry, you look handsome." He said. We walked to the car and drive to our dinner reservation.

We ordered dinner and I got up and kneel down as he stood up

We ordered dinner and I got up and kneel down as he stood up. He was covering his mouth and was shock. " Oikawa, will you marry me?" I said he answered back as he was crying, " yes I'll marry you Kageyama!!" I put the ring on his finger and we kissed. Everyone was clapping and cheering for us.  We had our dinner and left home.

A few months passed by and we were getting married. We were excited and soon the day came. Our special day came and we were uncontrollably happy as soon as I was standing there waiting for my marshmallow to walk down the aisle.

He soon he came down looking so beautiful, he was like and addictive drug that you couldn't stop using.  His father came with him and was also handsome.  I wondered were he got his beauty from but his whole family was attractive.

I was happy that I was getting into a family again, they all loved me like I was their own children. I was happy the priest was talking and untill he spoke, "you may now kiss the bride" I kissed him and he kissed me back the people that were there were clapping and congratulating us. We were finally a newly couple. Time passed as we lived together.

On our honeymoon we had sex without a doubt. It turned out oikawa got pregnant and we were keeping the baby. We were happy that we were being parents. After our beautiful baby was given birth to our family was complete. Oikawa was once again pregnant but our baby, Róse, was beautiful.

She had brownish hair with light blue hair as her highlights. She looked exactly like Oikawa but she has my eyes and lips. Her face shape was exactly like Oikawa's. Her cheeks were squishy like Oikawa. Her skin was pale white like snow  and lips were red like a Cherry.

               *Few years later*
Our children were finally in highschool. My eldest daughter Róse was beautiful our youngest child, Alan was tall and had the same features like his older sister. They look like beautiful dolls. The both of them were going to a music school and were training to become idol's. Oh right I forgot to mention, me and Oikawa decided to love in South Korea and start a new life together.

We knew 3 languages and we taught them to our children.  Korean, spanish, and Japanese, we taught those to our children so that they wouldn't have a hard time with interviews from our career. Me and Oikawa had continued our career since we were still 35-39 years old. We are still young but we plan on retiring and become coaches.

- That's the end of the story my bunnies, I hope you like the story! I hope you vote for my story !! I will get to another story that will be probably related to kpop or something else!! I hope you will wait for new stories to come out soon!! Have a nice day/night my bunnies!!