chapter 14 (end)

The string snapped.

"1!&397!" I called out his name. I didn't get a response at first, but i eventually heard his little giggles. "Come out, i see you silly."

He finally came out of the bushes, scratching the back of his head.

Two innocent children, the girl, was a princess who lived in a big palace. The boy was just an ordinary boy, but he loved playing in his garden.

The little princess would often sneak out to smell the roses in that garden. "Who are you?" "Im 5?!:)2h&, sorry, the flowers looked beautiful."

And that's how they met. But when they got older, the princess would come less and less often to the garden. So the boy built up courage to surprise the princess.

"A servant?!" The girl stood in shock. She didn't want her best friend to become one of her servants. "I could spend more time with you."

It was small at first,but they knew they were in love with each other. It became so obvious that the king and queen decided to step up.

And the boy died that night. Hanged.

The princess didn't know anything about this, but when she did, she lost all hope in the world and decided to join him.

I gently opened my eyes, the string was gone. I looked up, Jisung, standing there teary eyed. "Was that you?" I asked to myself.

"You saw it too?" Jisung stared at me with starry eyes, making my heart ache. I fell on my knees, i couldn't believe what i just saw.

Jisung knelt down, hugging me tight. "I didn't expect to meet you again in this life"

The hug was painful, really painful. "J-jisung im sorry!" I cried on his shoulder. "I guess we aren't soulmates anymore.." Jisung muttered.

"I don't care! I dont give a fvck about that stupid red string! I just wanna be with you!!" I sobbed.

Jisung broke the hug, cupping my face with his hands, "I promise, I'll take care of you from now on. We don't need a string to be together do we now?" Jisung chuckled.