Chapter 19: fallen angel

Start from the beginning

Narrowly dodging his ice, Katherine continued to speed around him until he was almost entirely encased in a giant igloo of his own making. This gave her time to touch down on the dirt of the rectangle and think as he began melting some of the ice.

'Well shit. I barely managed to get some time to think and now I can't even think of anything! Why does the world enjoy laughing at my stupid excuse of a life? This must be hilarious!'

Her thoughts consumed her so much so that she didn't see Todoroki's ice encasing her in ice until she couldn't move, "Damn it, Todoroki-san! I was thinking!" She shot him a harsh glare as she felt her body go numb from the cold.

"Sorry Yamada, but I have to win this, okay?" he said with a corner of his lips curving upward into a small smirk.

"KATHERINE YAMADA IS UNABLE TO MOVE THEREFORE-"

Katherine's anger bubbled from the darkest depths of her soul and she screamed the loudest she's ever screamed before, "I'M NOT DONE YET."

Todoroki's eyebrows furrowed as he saw Katherine fighting to move out of his ice, "There's no point to fight. Just give up."

She ignored his true statements. Then she thought of an idea. The worst, most embarrassing idea in the history of ideas, but it was an idea.

An evil smile grew on her face and she said, "Hey Todoroki-san, can I give you some advice?"

He looked confused, "Uh, sure?"

Her smile widened, "When you look at me, look at my face, not downstairs. Got it?"

His face turned a cute shade of pink, "Wha-"

He didn't get to finished his sentence because at that moment, Katherine poured her energy into transforming her legs into her beautiful tail which is much stronger than the average human's legs.

The ice broke and left a wonderful shower of sparkles into the air as she used her wings to carry her into the air and away from where Todoroki was. She then sat herself down on the dirt and changed her tail into her human legs again.

Todoroki looked up from his shock and saw the girl on the opposite side of the rectangle. Only there was a major difference than before. The bottom half of her tracksuit was ripped to shreds and her bare legs were completely on display. His eyes involuntarily travelled up from her scarred calves to where he could see glimpses of her *cough* no no square *cough* He turned bright red and looked away in embarrassment.

She shivered as a warm gust of air hit her bare legs, so she quickly covered herself with her wings. She looked up at Todoroki to see a complete red mess instead. She grinned and laughed, "I told you not to look down, silly."

His face turned another shade of red as he said, "I didn't realize what you meant..."

The crowd was silent during their exchange until the speakers blared, "PONYO, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING?! THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE AND THERE ARE BOYS, PONYO. BOYS!"

Katherine sent a strange look to the commentary box where her father was waving and losing his mind while Aizawa was silently sending death threats to a few people who were covering their noses from nosebleeds, "Dad, I'm covering myself with my wings and it's not like people are actually going to... look... down there... on purpose...?"

She looked around at the people in the stadium who were stuffing their noses with napkins and basically dropping like flies. Then she had an idea. Another horrible, horrible idea.

She took off the top part of her tracksuit from the cover of her wings and tied it around her waist so it looked like a skirt, leaving her with a sports bra on. She uncovered herself and made jazz hands, "Tada! Problem...fixed?"