32. worried

2nd POV

"Tsk," You sighed as you got out the classroom of your last class of the day.

Yuna pursed her lips.

"Um, why do you keep sighing? I barely got to focus earlier because of that," The midnight head frowned and continued to walk back to the dorm with you.

A brow raised.

"You barely focus all the time. Why are you blaming me?"

She just sighed, "Well that's.... yeah. Your mood's plummeted ever since you woke up. Did something happen?"

Your frown deepened. The girl beside you could clearly see mixed melancholic feelings shining in your e/c orbs.

"Atsumu...," You started, "It's only been two days since he last texted me. And that was the night before yesterday."

Both of you walked to the cafeteria to get some snacks even though you clearly told Yuna the cabinets at your dorm is full of it.

"Maybe he's too busy with his sched? Or has he not been like this ever?" She mumbled while chewing on her ice cream. The look of pain from the cold was evident on her face but she continued anyways.

You played around with the straw of your milk tea, swirling it and hearing the ice sound.

"He's never been like this," You gulped, "I'm worried.... what if he-"

"Hey," Yuna bonked your head, "Don't think like that! We both know he ain't got enough balls to do something that can hurt you! I mean come on- I only got a glance of his face the night at the dance but I can tell he's completely captivated and in love with you."

"Though," She continues, "If he DID do something wrong, I won't hesitate to bust his kneecaps for you," The girl smiled with malicious intent evident on her pale, pink orbs.

You sweatdropped and almost choked on a single boba.

Both you and her stop midway at the hallway when you continue to cough.

"Man," She frowned and watched you choke as she eats her ice cream, "Wish I can choke like that."

The girl just blinked when you shot her an irritated look. Not long after, Osamu came from a corner with a panicked expression and patted your back to help.

"Y/n! Are you okay??" He asked and rubbed your back, holding the drink from your hand as you recover.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm good," You said and thanked him when he handed the drink back.

Your eyes squinted at the boy who looked frozen at the sight of Yuna who was quietly eating with her eyes lost somewhere. He looked captivated.

"Hey, Osamu-kun," You called him.

He somewhat snapped out of his trance and turned to you.

"Yeah?" He hummed. The three of you walked together at the hallway, ready to go to the separate dormitory building.

You tossed the now empty drink at the trash bin and fiddled with your fingers, "Do you know what happened to Atsumu? He didn't text last night and this morning."

The boy frowned, something flashed in his eyes but got away once you turned to look at him.

"Uhh, I don't really know....," His tone hid some lies which you failed to notice, "Maybe he's too busy with his sched?"

"Ooho! That's exactly what I said!" Yuna chirped and grinned with her eyes closed. Osamu blushed hard and looked away from her.

Hold up. You thought as you suspiciously looked at Osamu whose ears are red, then to Yuna who was happily eating her 10th mochi as you three walked close to the building.