19. comfortable

THIRD POV

"Atsumu, stop.."

"No."

"Please..."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you're soft," The boy mumbled and snuggled closer to the girl's small frame, feeling fluffy as he took in her sweet scent. Y/n felt strange when she felt his hot breath fanning her bare neck– this was completely new to her.

She silently gulped, "A-Atsumu, if you keep clinging like that I'll get sick too.."

"....Oh, right," He muttered and let go. The girl strangely felt disappointed.

The blonde laid sideways and looked forward, not realizing that he had been staring at Y/n's chest for too long. She cleared her throat and his eyes widened in realization.

"Shit, sorry–," He blushed and turned the other way, leaving Y/n laying sideways beside him as she stared at his back.

Atsumu frowned as he felt weak and cold, he felt sadder when he felt the other side of the bed shift as if Y/n stood up to leave. He was about to stop her and sit up but he was shocked when he felt her arms hug him from behind.

Y/n propped her left arm to support her face as she hugged him with her right arm. The boy froze, not knowing what to say or do.

"Rest up, okay?" She whispered softly and combed his slightly wet hair with her left hand.

He faintly nodded, "Don't leave....okay?"

"Of course," She hummed.

The blonde shortly fell in a soft slumber with Y/n just stroking his hair gently. The girl stopped and propped her face up again, quietly patting Atsumu's stomach only to freeze when all she felt was hard surface. A frown idled on her face as she felt stupid. 

Of course, he's an athlete after all. Y/n sighed.

The sunny rays illuminated warmly in the room through the window, and soon she followed suit to dreamland thanks to the gentle radiation casted upon her.

"Oi– can't you be more quiet??"

"What the fuck? You're literally the one hissing like a shit right now."

"Just– just hurry up and take a picture before they wake up!"

"I don't get why you're being whiny right now Osamu. We'll take this quietly, and then use it for blackmail if time comes."

"Suna just take the goddamn picture."

Both of them cursed under their breaths when the camera flashed and clicked a little loud. Atsumu jolted and raised his head up, eyes squinted and blonde hair messy as he stared at the two idiots crouching with a phone directed at him and the sleeping girl.

"Huh??" He groggily breathed out as he felt limp on his bed again.

The girl's eyes slowly fluttered open. Atsumu was now facing her, his arms tightly hugging her small frame. Her neck felt slightly wet as if someone had kissed it multiple times. When she turned to see if Atsumu drooled, she didn't find anything.

Suna huffed and put his phone away secretly, "Atsumu has been unconsciously placing kisses on your neck while you were sleeping."

The girl gently removed the omelette head's arms looped around her body and sat up, her hair slightly messy. She stretched and sighed, standing up to fix herself. Atsumu mumbled inaudible words as he laid on his stomach, freezing when he didn't feel Y/n's presence.