9. treat

THIRD POV

"Stop cheating, you lowlife," Osamu scowled at Atsumu who was leaned over to the machine. The omelette head was repeatedly dropping the ball to the highest score, careful not to get caught by a staff.

He raised a brow, "Who ya callin' lowlife? We were made by the same blood," Atsumu rolled his eyes and continued to score.

"You fucke–," Osamu was about to grab him but Y/n tugged on his sleeve.

He blinked, "Yes?"

She frowned, "I lost Suna."

Osamu's eyes widened as they left Ataumu. They slightly ran around to look for the dark brunette. Y/n was slightly panting—feeling exhausted as Osamu held her hand tightly and searched for Suna.

"S-Slow down..," Y/n groaned softly.

Osamu stopped, "Oh."

Y/n's heart was thumping loud as she put her hands on her hips to breathe properly. Osamu awkwardly stood infront of her—he wasn't fazed by the long search at all.

Never underestimate an athlete, I guess. Y/n frowned mentally.

"L/n, are you okay?" He asked as he saw her slightly red cheeks.

She raised a brow before silently sighing. Osamu frowned as she began walking again. He cleared his throat as he walked by her side, "What's up?"

The girl shook her head to tell him that nothing's wrong. He just hesitantly nodded before roaming his eyes around again. The silver head stopped when he felt his phone ringing—his twin was calling.

"Wait, I'll just see what's up with him. Do not stray far from me, alright?" He reminded Y/n as if she was his child. She nodded and patiently stood by his side. When he answered the phone, someone silently but hastily pulled Y/n away from him.

Osamu looked at his phone weirdly when Atsumu immediately hung up when he just pressed answer. He noticed the lack of presence beside him, his eyes widened.

Fuuuuck.

Panic filled him as he frantically looked around to search for Y/n. One second she's there, and the next she isn't. The silver head slightly stumbled to move from places to places as his brows furrowed. When he turned to a corner—he bumped into someone.

"Osamu? Where the hell did you guys go? I lost L/n when I turned away for a second," Suna frowned.

Osamu looked at him with panic, "I also lost L/n. I don't know where 'Tsumu is and I kinda don't care. But L/n—I don't know where she went! I told her to not stray from me," He bit his bottom lip and lightly tugged his hair with both hands.

"Okay, calm down. I'll just call him and ask where he is. And at the same time—we go search for L/n. She always put her phone on silent so I can't really call her," Suna's heart almost dropped. Osamu nodded and followed Suna who had his phone by his ear while roaming his eyes around.

Shit. This ain't good. Suna mentally panicked.

"You're doing great. Don't panic and just follow the pattern."

Y/n was struggling to follow the fast patterns with her short legs while Atsumu easily followed it thanks for his long ones. He had a focused look and his speed is more than enough to step on the said patterns with perfect timing.

The blonde had picked a difficult song for them, it had a fast rhythm and unpredictable beat. The girl wanted to refuse his challenge but of course he didn't take no as an answer. He didn't even wait for her to answer.