"You should know better. I love taking control babe." He said in a low, husky voice.

He crashed his lips onto mine and started kissing me roughly while grinding himself down on me.

He bit my lip gently before releasing it and smirking at me. God I'm already so wet for him and we aren't even close to naked.

He wasted no time leaving open-mouthed kisses along my jawline. My hands automatically went up to the nape of his neck and fisted the baby curls there, making him release a groan.

He kissed his way down to my neck and started kissing all over it. I know he was just having a little fun because I know he knows where my sweet spot is. Right when I thought that, I felt him sucking and nibbling on it. He bit it softly, leaving his mark and making me moan.

"You're mine. Nobody else's." He growled before attacking my lips again.

Then he sat up and peeled off his shirt, doing the same to my top. I wasn't wearing a bra since the shirt already had one in it, so it basically gave him easy access. He licked his lips before leaning down and taking one in his mouth, sucking on it harshly but it felt amazing.

"Fuck. Harry..." I muttered.

He licked all around the nub and then blew on it, making it erect. He did the same to the other one before looking up into my eyes. By the color of his eyes right now, you'd forget they were a vibrant green, how black they are right now. He crashed his lips to mine again and I felt him shove his hand down my pants, wasting no time in fingering me fast and hard with 2 fingers. It hurt at first, but I got used to it.

I tried moaning, but they came out as muffled sounds since his lips were covering mine. I moved my head from side to side, finally getting his lips off of mine.

"Fuck! Harry! Shit you're gonna make me cum already!" I moaned/shouted.

He fingered me faster until he felt me clench around his fingers, then he snatched his fingers out.

"Fuck. Enough foreplay." He said and snatched my pants off. "I'm gonna fuck the living hell out you baby."

He ripped my panties off of me, literally ripped, and shoved his pants and boxers off of him. He reached over me to grab a condom out of the nightstand and handed it to me.

"Put it on me baby." He said in that oh-so-husky voice of his.

I smirked and ripped it open with my teeth and threw the wrapper somewhere. I rolled it on over his cock and gave it a few strokes. I kissed the tip and sucked on it, making him roll his eyes back and let a moan escape his lips. I pulled back quickly, releasing it with a pop, before laying back down with a huge smirk on my face. In less than a second, he was hovering over me in between my legs.

"You. Fucking. Tease." He said lowly with clenched teeth. "You're gonna feel what its like to be teased."

He rubbed my core with the tip of his dick while rubbing my clit between his thumb and index finger.

"Harry...Harry please fuck me. I'm sorry for teasing you." I moaned.

"How bad do you want it baby?"

"So badddd. Please just fuck me!"

"Hm. I still don't believe you."

"Harry fucking Styles you better get inside me right now or I'll--AAHH!!!"

He cut me off by ramming himself inside me.

"You'll what?" He growled.

"N-Nothing baby. Please keep going." I breathed out.

He obliged and started rocking his hips back and forth, thrusting in and out of me while letting out pants into my ear.

"Fuck! Oh Harry!!" I shouted/moaned.

"Uuuuugggghhh!! You fucking like my cock don't you baby!"

I would've answered him, but all that came out were moans and groans.

"Faster! Please baby!" I begged.

He sat up and spread my legs more. Then he pinned my arms to the pillows and went faster and faster.

"Yes! Fuck! Right there!" I screamed.

"Fucking scream my name baby." He growled.

"Harry!!"

"Louder!"

"Harry!!!"

"Scream it louder baby! I want the whole fucking neighborhood to hear you!!"

"HARRY!!!!!"

"Atta girl! Fuck!"

I screamed out loud when I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Harry! I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

"Cum for me baby! Cum all over my cock!"

I didn't have to be told twice. I came hard while screaming his name, and I felt my body shaking. After two more thrusts, he groaned my name and released inside the condom. Out of breath, he fell on top of me panting.

"Fuck that was amazing." He breathed out before rolling off of me to the side.

"Can't argue with that." I said, trying to catch my breath.

I wrapped myself in the sheets and cuddled closer to him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and we fell asleep just like that.

Notes

I just wanna take a moment and thank every single one of you. I have more then 200 votes on this story and 1.6K+ views. Thanks guys SO much. I honestly didn't think this story would get this far. Nobody ever likes/reads my stories, so I feel extra special. Thank you <3

I dedicated this to Morningteas because she is lovely and amazing!

The awkward moment when you realize that Harry doesn't know about his other 2 personalities ... -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos.