Chapter 12 - Part 4 of 4

JASMINE'S POV

-At the pond-

"I'm really sorry about this date. Probably the worst you've been on, isn't it?" Harry said.

Currently, we're sitting on a bench in the same position we were in at the park.

"No. I've been on dates much worse. This date wasn't really that bad, except for the restaurant part of it. Other than that, I'd call this date...cute." I replied.

"Cute? How was it cute? When we went to the park, the first thing that happened was everybody clearing out because I was there. And on top of that, I was too stupid to realize that I was supposed to push you on the swings. When we went to the movies, we had to sneak in because I didn't have enough money to pay for tickets. When we went to the restaurant, I was flirting with Amanda and I hurt your feelings. This date wasn't cute at all." He rambled.

"I called it cute because its cute how you tried to make this date romantic, but it didn't turn out as good as you thought it would. No one really ever went through that much trouble for me." I said, blushing at the end. So glad he can't see my face right now.

"So you liked it?" He asked with a bit of hope in his voice.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I liked it."

He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Damn I'm good." He said.

I laughed and got off of his chest and smacked it.

"Don't flatter yourself, Styles." I giggled.

He laughed too and then it got quiet. I took this time to actually think about our date. So I leaned back on the bench, closed my eyes, and sighed.

"Mmm..yeah baby. Suck it." Harry moaned and laced his fingers through my hair as I took all of him in my mouth.

I shot my eyes open with a small gasp.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said.

He gave me a look of uncertainty, but shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the bench.

"Actually, it is something." I said and turned towards him, sitting with my legs under me.

He furrowed his eyebrows and turned towards me too, but he kept his legs on the ground.

"Ok, what is it?" He asked me.

"Umm...I don't exactly know how to put this..." I trailed off.

"Go on, spit it out."

How the hell am I supposed to say this? 'Harry, I've been having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about you and I think I want your dick.' No. It doesn't work like that.

I looked up at him and his eyes were wide.

"You what?" He said.

Shit! Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, you did."

Are you reading my mind?

"No, you're thinking loudly."

Shut up Jasmine!

"Now that's cute." He chuckled.

I blushed a little.

"So you have sexual fantasies about me?" He smirked.

"Don't get cocky now." I said, fighting the smile that was trying to show.

"Why not? You want my dick, remember?"

I rolled my eyes. God this is embarrassing. He's never gonna let me live this down.

"What made you want me so badly?" He asked.

I thought about it.

"I actually don't know. I just started...wanting you, I guess, out of nowhere."

He smirked.

"Told you I'm good." He said.

I laughed and smacked his chest.

"It all started the morning after my first time getting drunk. Ya know, when we woke up naked together?" I told him.

His eyes widened and a look of guilt washed over his face.

HARRY'S POV

Fuck. It can't be my fault can it? I mean, I know I always leave girls wanting more, but I didn't think it was this bad. I took her mind virginity! Or maybe she just realized that she actually does want to fuck me. Either way, its kind of bad.

Wait, this is nothing to feel bad about. Lots of girls have sex fantasies about me, so why is she any different? Maybe because she's a virgin, and they're not. Now that I think about it, I kind of understand why she doesn't want to lose her virginity to me. I just want to fuck her and leave. She wants to lose it to someone she can trust and can be in a relationship with.

"Harry?" She said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. Yeah?" I said.

"You ok? You look like you're thinking pretty hard."

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. Maybe I should tell her about what I did to her. Yeah, I should. "Actually, I have something to confess to you too."

"Ok." She nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"Well, the morning after it was your first time getting drunk, I didn't exactly tell you the whole truth of what happened the night before." I started. Fuck she's gonna hate me for this. "The night before, I did strip you naked, but I didn't let you sleep right away..." I trailed off.

"I don't like where this is going..." She said.

"Then you'll hate it when I get there." I said. "Well...you see...I may have...kind of...possibly..." I trailed off again.

"Say it." She said, getting a bit frustrated now.

"I ate you out." I said quietly.

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" She screamed and stood up.

I stood up with her.

"It was only because you looked so hot and I couldn't help myself!" I defended. "I almost banged your brains out, but I didn't!"

"I don't care! You basically raped me!"

"Did not! You liked it! You kept moaning my name, over and over again!"

"I was drunk!"

"And when you're drunk you do all the things you want to do when you're sober so you wanted that to happen! Otherwise, you would've pushed me off!" That was all a lie, but she doesn't know that, so I said it in the name of pride.

"You're unbelievable! I hate you!" She yelled and ran off.

Shit.

Notes

I'm sorry.

That awkward moment when you have to smile at an old person to show them you're not a thug...

OMG! TRIPLE UPDATE YAY!!! :P - x lichellaw and niallsnandos :P