Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Start from the beginning

Ray:" thank you like always for helping people like us"

Bell:" our pleasure, but we really need to think about what to do about those guys, I mean, I have no problem killing them, but it's the fact we can't give a reason to justify why, and if we do it without making public why, we'll look no better than Evilus"

Lyd:" still, is it fine to support us like this, I mean, can't you get in trouble"

Merry:" let us worry about that, and if anything happens, we'll step in despite less, we don't care for reputation or anything like that, if doing what's right make's people mad, we'll let them be mad"

Rubiescale:" besides, they've already supported me for so long, so they aren't scared of a few turned heads by the fact I'm still around"

as they talk, Bell was able to tell the new Xeno's was shy and scared, so he tried to help her, though, inadvertently, he got her attached to her as people noticed.

Merry:"... you tried to get her use to everyone and she inadvertently got attached to you"

Bell:" I was just being nice to Wiene"

Merry:"... (muttering) okay, the name at least isn't that bad this time"

Bell:" what"

Merry:" nothing, anyway, she seems like a much younger version of Rubiescale but a different color"

Rubiescale:"... I wonder if I can be like her older sister"

Bell:" that brings up the interesting question though... are you all related, I mean, it's been on my mind for a while since you all come from the dungeon anyway, so you have to have some relation to one another, at least, that's what I think"

Rubiescale:" that is a really good question, and honestly one I didn't think about till you brought it up, but for me personally, while it may seem we are giving our origin, I think it's more likely we are not in any way, shape, or form related even if we're a similar monster type since we can't say for certain"

Bell:" I see, so you can't really say they're family or the like, though I think so long as you are accepted as such, you can be"

Merry:" 90 percent of being in a family is acceptance after all, and the other 10 percent is being related by blood, at least that's my opinion on how family should work"

Ray:" I like that idea since it means you will never lose your family so long as you have people you care about"

Gros:" not to rush, but didn't you all say you had plans"

Bell:" right, we have to find out how we're going to deal with the hunters once and for all as well as a bunch of shopping we need to do, alright, let's go then, we'll come back soon"

Ray:" and bring Mero, I'd like to talk to her again if I can, and also to see if I can beat her in Chess this time"

as they left, they reported back, and while Mero did say she would visit to challenge Ray to a game of Chess, she also made sure to see if she can do anything about the hunter's, while they have made sure to halt their action's, they more or less haven't made much progress, though they at least made the casualties far lower than it could have been, like how Ranya's group was saved when some Zeus Familia member's stopped some hunter's from getting them as they bought enough time for them, and sometimes, they killed hunter's if the had to, but as thing's seemed to progress, the Loki Familia seemed to be catching up to them as they put some of their action's together to see what they were up to and went on an investigation to find out what it is they are doing, and they were not prepared for that happened next.

Gareth:" is it smart to do this"

Finn:" hell no, we should be staying as far away as possible if it can be helped, but we need answers to what they're doing as they seem odd now"

Riveria:" Freya and the Zeus Familia, both of them are ticking timebombs that we can't ignore, I fear nothing from the Zeus Familia going off as they don't wish to destroy Oranio, it's Freya I'm more concerned about, while I will say they are far better to handle then the Zeus familia, and if they're to attack, I'm confident the Zeus Familia can fend off the Freya familia and beat them, but we need them at 100 percent for that to go smoothly"

Lefiya:" are you sure we need them at 100 percent, they have 3 level 7's, and I'm sure one of them is enough to handle the entire Freya familia alone"

Finn:" I prefer to be safe than sorry, so let's see what they're working on"

as they get close to the village, however, Zack and Clide stopped them as they were surprised to see them there.

Zack:" what are you doing here"

Finn:"... we're on an expedition dive"

Zack:" oh... I could have sworn you guy's have been tailing us for some time now"

Riveria:"... okay fine, what are you up to"

Clide:" come with us, oh, and don't react badly once we show you"

Gareth:" you're showing us just like that"

Zack:" we'd prefer you guy's on our side for this"

as they headed into the village, they were speechless in what they were seeing and even what to think, but one thing was clear, the monsters seemed friendly and kind.

Finn:"... I have no idea what to think about this"

Rubiescale:" well it's real so no excuses if you attack a monster that tries to talk first, right"

Riveria:" Rubiescale... I see, so you're one of them as well"

Rubiescale:" while I may be a monster, think of Capaneus, that's a monster"

Finn, Gareth, and Riveria:" he puts real monster's to shame"

Ray:" Yeah, last time he came, we all wet ourselves in fear"

Lyd:" please keep him as far away as possible"

Gareth:"... I was gonna ask why you didn't join the Zeus familia, but now, it's no wonder"

Finn:" Capaneus is nice, but he's scary as all hell"

Riveria:" he's nice one moment, and a nightmare the next"

with this, the Loki familia were informed, and with this they had 2 option's, oppose the Zeus Familia and risk a war with them AND Alcaeus, or possibly ruin their reputation as a familia by aiding the Xeno's, there was only one thing to do, help the Xeno's, cause if they're going to lose, they'd prefer not to face Alcaeus's wrath above all, and likely is they would win, Alcaeus alone made everyone in Oranio literally piss themselves in fear, so it wasn't like they can fail if they did defend the Xeno's, that was how much power Alcaeus had, essentially, whatever he wanted, he got, the people of Oranio were more than thankful of Alcaeus's mercy over them all really, so as they made plan's, thing's got more complicated, and nobody say them coming.

(sorry this si shorter, I'm running out of idea's for this series, I may even had to drop it like the other one)