Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival

as Bell was moving fast, Lefiya was trying to use a spell, Bell's fast magic did damage, but Bell needed Lefiya's help to bring it down, and when Bell ripped the vine's it used to attack with off, he set her down as she fired her magic.

Lefiya's thought's:" with this, we should-"

however, the walls were closing in and the monster was still alive, Bell charged his skill to attack and when he fired it, the beam was so large, that the Zeus familia were now concerned that something happened, sending someone to check on it.

Tiona:" wow, what the heck was that"

Tione:" a magic spell"

Mero:" judging by the look of it, it's Bell's magic was used, he charged it along with someone using Arc's Ray"

Rivaria:" Lefiya, must be her"

Zerif:" it came from the east, we should go check on them"

Enyo:" Miana, Merry, go have a look"

Ais:" I'm going"

as they left, Bell and Lefiya were jumping up as Bell was avoiding eye contact with her as Lefiya was asking what he was doing.

Lefiya:" is there a reason your avoiding eye contact with me"

Bell:" umm... how to put this... look down a moment Lefiya"

Lefiya:" look down, why"

Bell:" let's just say you're missing a certain thing to help me talk to you"

Bell then got in a ready stance as men came, then they summoned new monster vine monster's as Bell was ready to fight, however, just moments after they were cut to pieces by Capaneus, who went after Bell and Lefiya earlier after hearing the elf was chasing him.

Capaneus:" well, things escalated quickly, and what are these monster's, I've never seen them before"

Bell:" Capaneus, these people are the same ones controlling them"

Capaneus:" really, (sniff sniff) why do I have the faint scent of a god on them"

Bell:" don't let them escape please"

Capaneus:" okay, and here Bell, give this to the elf who should cover up"

Lefiya looked confused as Bell was handed a shirt and said her shirt was torn and Lefiya panicked as she took the shirt and covered herself fast.

Lefiya:" WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT SOONER"

Bell:" there wasn't really a good way to say it, so... I looked away"

Lefiya then got the shirt on to her embarrassment and Bell apologized for it, Lefiya then thanked him for saving her, helping her, and also for not looking as Ais, Miana, and Merry came to help and see Bell was just fine.

Miana:" where ate the punk's that did this"

Bell:" Capaneus is hunting right now, let's leave"

Merry:" awe, then our job is done here"

Mero:" we'll put an investigation, Riveria, Tione, Tiona, help me and Zack set the perimeter on this and find out what's going on"

Bell:" what about me, for the most part, I'm fine"

Riveria:" you did your part, now go back, everyone's waiting for you"

Bell:" thank's, and sorry for the trouble"

Mero:" oh n Bell, you did great, we were looking for this, now get back before everyone send's a search party for you and Lefiya"