Chapter 3 The Silverback

during the skirmish, the Zeus familia took care of every monster, except the silverback that was, however, new monsters would come that looked like snake's but were actually plant's, a few people would be in trouble and Tiona and Tione would try to help as Lefiya cast a spell, however, Lefiya is wounded and the twins are outmatched, it would be then that Mero came to save them.

Mero:" 2 level 5's and a level 3 and you can't take care of something like this"

Tione:" DON'T BOTHER HITTING THEM, THERE TO-"

as soon as Mero punched them, the instantly killed as her strike was too strong for the plants to handle, and the 3 admired in silent speechlessness.

Mero:" just hit them hard enough, hum, this look's interesting, I'll take these"

Tiona, Tione, and Lefiya:" so cool"

Mero:" any other monster's I need to know about"

Tione:" we don't know, but what about a guild member, they would probably know"

Mero:" thank's, and by the way, always carry at least a side weapon with you at all time's, this city is no place to be caught unarmed"

as Mero left, Bell was in the fight of his life, the silverback's punches were nothing next to Enyo's, Mero's, or even some other member's, but he still took it seriously, people saw as Bell was going strength to strength against it, and was doing quite well, as Hestia found Bell, he was momentarily caught off guard as the silverback attacked, Bell caught the punch, but Hestia was still in danger, than Enyo said.

Enyo:" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HESTIA, GIVE BELL HIS KNIVES, HE CAN KILL THE MONSTER IF HE HAD A PROPER WEAPON, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, DO IT"

as Hestia got them out, Bell grabbed them as they glowed a moment, and when the silverback charged, Bell was able to slash it in half in one strike, killing it as it dropped its crystal, Bell was then happy as he was about ready to fall, Enyo congratulated Bell as he defeated it on his own, the crowd that saw cheered as Freya saw in a distance, Mero was behind her with a spear at her back, bloodlust in her eyes as Freya was now stuck.

Mero:" why am I not surprised, you did something similar in the past, did you think me and Enyo wouldn't notice, so, it was Bell, your little "clue" wasn't too hard to find out once we looked at our familia, and your look said you were leading on more than you were telling, so, with that, what do I do now"

Freya:" you know, Ottar is not far from me, can you handle him"

Mero:" you know me and Zerif are close to level 7 so if you make me an enemy out of us now, you'll regret it"

Freya:" guess that's up to what you want to do now... hum, she's gone"

back home, the Zeus familia assess the situation and try to make sense of everything, a meeting was held at night, and Enyo and Loki were there with Freya, discussing the monster's she let loose, Enyo said if she was honest, then the punishment might be lower than it could be.

Enyo:" when Mero killed those flower monster's, they dropped this here, mind explaining what they were"

Freya:" flower monster's, I don't remember having seen those"

Enyo:"... you're telling the truth, alright, then tell me why you're interested in Bell, what you did can hardly be called a prank, tell me, what was the point"

as they talk, they end it with nothing accomplished as neither party want's a war, even for Bell, starting a familia war after the disaster is averted is a bit much. at home, Bell got his status updated and they were very advanced.