𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦☟︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦
☟︎
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

her head ached with her peculiar decisions of last nights events, her mind was accelerated with the worn impacts of the once long lasting drugs. in her eyes, the view of his body, his warms being snaked around her body timidly continuously showed. it seemed distorted, his elbows not appearing his eyes being parted, one being open dazily and the other fluttering shut.

"hm?" she queried in a hum, her voice not prepared for words at the time of sunrise which it currently was. brianna thought for a moment now, speculating about the curious ticking of the clock and what number the hand could be on. she thought four, but the sky was painted and speckled with an array of pastel hues that she could see from the thick window behind his body. then again, the sun was barely even out, only tiny golden bits stuck out to her. 

"s'too early for conversation, love,"

the tone shocked her, fizzled with her insides as it stirred her mind. she had known keith in a short span of a seemingly wide span of time, and she had observed he never called her love. brianna repeatedly reminded herself this was friendly behavior, it wasn't like he called her baby, babe, darling. any of those meaningless pet names that made her insides bubble. 

this was just love. a powerful word when used describing someone, but a bland one when talking to one. 

she nodded in understanding, allowing her body to sigh on its own by the stroke of his warm fingers that glided down her back effortlessly. subconsciously, she took notice of the fabric that still covered her chest and abdomen, and the denim that hemmed around her waist tightly and ankles freely. 

time passed like always, leaving her in the normal, average morning day daze where she only stayed away due to her running mind that hiked over every mountain of thought. 

one of those mountains was dark. the peaks of snow clearly a dull black color. the sides were chiseled, no sweet or soft creased. all with a shadow whispering underneath. she couldn't look away, and her mind continued to wander towards the direction of the dark mountain. she knew it was right, that it was the better decision. because within those edges and blades, was a soft core. a core that begged for love and compassion, a core that pleaded for light and attention. 

although that mountain spoke to her, the better one, there was another one. a seemingly gentle one, where no snow could be found and no sharp objects or chiseled features. it was stunning and displayed to be placid. she wanted to fully believe this, as nature was beauty, but inside was a stirring disguise of horrible. demons and witches hid inside, scrambling around and popping out when they needed to, when they felt like it. 

and she was attracted to it. that feeling, that sensation of knowing you can't have something but then craving it more. desperately craving it.

an hour or so now went bye. some minutes ticked by quicker than others, some gradually flowed across the clock. 

she sat up reluctantly, the knotted strands of her hair attempting to drape down her ever-so relaxed shoulders that slumped down boredly. her eyes flicked over towards the still resting man that had laid beside her, his arms no longer wrapped loosely around her abdomen. 

"why couldn't you just stay with me," he mumbled, his eyes still peacefully closed as if he had no worries in the world, no band to attend, no concerts to stress about.

brianna sighed, sadly. it wasn't a sigh of content, or one that only comes at the unbearable pleasure of a climax, it was a solemn sigh. a sigh which spoke thousands of words for her even if she didn't say anything.

"i have places to be keith, places to go," she muttered, slipping off of the once body clutching mattress.

he didn't think to open one eye at her, he simply continued his slumber. she didn't think to glance back at him, she'd see him again.

however, she needed danger now. no. she craved danger now. something spine chilling, adrenaline rushing. so now it was a newly born search for the next drug centered party. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆